What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somber Thanksgiving, A shoutout to the toughest man I ever knew. My father passed early this morning, he’s no longer in pain so that’s a blessing. Sadly he wanted to live long enough to sample some of my beers from the brewery I’m sure so he could tell me they tasted like sh$t, he’s a die hard Bud guy and didn’t like many craft beers but tried everything I made. Happy Thanksgiving Dad! View attachment 654705
“Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul” R Hunter
Sorry for you loss.
Drinking a Wrench IPA as I visit my pops and his pup!
Adjustments.JPG
after a beer run
Adjustments.JPG

“Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul” R Hunter
Sorry for you loss.
Drinking a Wrench IPA as I visit my pops and his pup! View attachment 654836 after a beer run View attachment 654837

Told the wife no more dogs so we can travel easier but damn is that puppy adorable!

Hope you enjoyed it. They make solid Hazy beers and stouts. Regular IPAs are meh, never had the sours yet. I believe you probably pass right by there on your travels through PA.

View attachment 654851

I have to say this is pretty darn good!
Haven’t drove down to DC in a while, the wife has asked that I fly these last few months. I’m hopeful I can start driving again soon so I can make these stops and hopefully meet up for a beer with you too. It’s now a place on my list to check out.
Thanks again for sharing it with me!

I hope those Cuban cigarellos taste better than the French Gitanes!
I've never had Gitanes, so I can't compare... But honestly after smoking Cubans for the last couple months in Europe, I'm convinced they're no better than Dominican, Honduran, etc. tobacco. It's all in the rarity. Because they're hard to get, they must taste better. But then again, I'm far from an aficionado.

Back