What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good bock!!
20191025_232111.jpeg

@TwistedGray.
I was in Trinidad and Tobago about this time last year, but we were not allowed to leave the plane, as we were in transit to Guyana. Guess the Customs would have been a pain, as we were only supposed to be there long enough for some passengers to deplane, then refuel. Key word here is "supposed to be", we ended up sitting in the plane for about 3 hours.

Last edited:
Anyone buy CD’s anymore? I can see vinyl for the nostalgia and quality, but CD’s don’t have much of a place anymore with digital music.
I do. Love them. Digital is fine but I love the quick convenience. I was actually pretty pissed off at FORD after I bought a 2019 Edge SEL then found it it didn't have a CD player!!! How rude!! Lol

@TwistedGray.
I was in Trinidad and Tobago about this time last year, but we were not allowed to leave the plane, as we were in transit to Guyana. Guess the Customs would have been a pain, as we were only supposed to be there long enough for some passengers to deplane, then refuel. Key word here is "supposed to be", we ended up sitting in the plane for about 3 hours.

Sounds like a blast (not)...I guess we had some meetings with oil and gas folks down there. No one invited me :(

Things going well? If you’re only having a couple make them good ones!
All good, problem with a statin affecting liver numbers. Doctor said not to drink for 2 weeks before blood test so he can narrow it down. I offered to stop the statin and only drink beer before the test, I take it he doesn't drink from his look. Don't know if I trust someone who doesn't drink, how else would you cope with pressures of live, take a drug with side effects?

Sounds like a blast (not)...I guess we had some meetings with oil and gas folks down there. No one invited me :(

I just read about a week ago that Guyana found some huge offshore deposits. Cut a deal with one of the big oil companies, and it sounds like Guyana got really screwed in a royalties sense.

I'm not into the oil thing, I had to go down to recover a Boeing 757 that went off the runway during an emergency landing.

Honestly any cans that pulpit has available. BUY!! Then king sue, DDH Sue, mornin latte, sosus if available from TG. Depending on where they’re coming from cedar falls has a couple great bottle shops. Iowa city has a few really good breweries. Surly is usually on the shelves around here.

Pulpit rock only sells at the brewery they do not distribute. Single speed brewery in cedar falls is really good.
parents came through. I have a bottle of #Gallagher coming from Pulpit Rock.

I just read about a week ago that Guyana found some huge offshore deposits. Cut a deal with one of the big oil companies, and it sounds like Guyana got really screwed in a royalties sense.

I'm not into the oil thing, I had to go down to recover a Boeing 757 that went off the runway during an emergency landing.

Yeah, me neither. We provide eddy tracking and monitoring service for platforms, but that's definitely not even remotely related to what I do. We also monitor shifts in Earth movement over time to track how things move or something...beats me, also not in my wheelhouse.

Latest posts

Back