What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7425.JPG

Kids are in bed. The wife is at jiu-jitsu. Get a quick batch in before the Patriots take down the Jets!!

Where can I buy beer in Massachusetts? Do they have stupid buying rules?
Buzzard Bay Golden ale - I forgot the name
View attachment 649255
What do you mean buying rules? There's a chain called Craft Beer Cellar that usually has a good selection altho prices a lil high but u can find a good array. That's like 30 minutes for you. Tilted Barn is a nice ride thru RI wine country :) an hour away. I'd use Untapped's search function.

Edit: Bog Iron is like an hour away from you too. You can say hi to Cape :) I also hear Vitamin Sea is incredible but that's an hour away

What do you mean buying rules? There's a chain called Craft Beer Cellar that usually has a good selection altho prices a lil high but u can find a good array. That's like 30 minutes for you. Tilted Barn is a nice ride thru RI wine country :) an hour away. I'd use Untapped's search function.

Edit: Bog Iron is like an hour away from you too. You can say hi to Cape :) I also hear Vitamin Sea is incredible but that's an hour away

Yah, I'll have little-to-no time and no car on this trip.

Like, can you buy craft beer from a grocery store, 7-11, or only a liquor store. Also, days/hours rules?

For example, you can buy anything from anywhere on any given day in CA so long as the place is open. I've bought beer at 7-8am, for example.

I may have to rely on a coworker to take me to a bottle shop (between Bourne and Wareham).

We use to have really strict rules but that's not the case anymore. You can buy beer/wine at the grocery/gas store altho not all do that. I think only after 12 on Sunday tho. You're best choices are at the bottle shops. Plus you can buy hard liquor which for some reason NH separates it's beer and hard liquor. Days and hours shouldn't really be a restriction. Finding selection will be the issue.

We use to have really strict rules but that's not the case anymore. You can buy beer/wine at the grocery/gas store altho not all do that. I think only after 12 on Sunday tho. You're best choices are at the bottle shops. Plus you can buy hard liquor which for some reason NH separates it's beer and hard liquor. Days and hours shouldn't really be a restriction. Finding selection will be the issue.

Kinda what I figured, re: selection.

Saugatuck Blueberry maple stout...sweet but not overly sweet ..taste of black patent and slightly burned coffee grounds with blueberry syrup. P.S..horrible M.N.F! 1st Jets game I've watched in at least 20 years and I see why
20191021_214031.jpeg

Back