What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Any Commodore 64 emulators? See they just came out with pi-4 duel 4K. Where are you camping?
Negative on the Commodore 64 but I can probably easily add them. I saw the 4k pi, it's tempting once I upgrade my TV. We are in the thumb of Michigan right now, maiden voyage with our new camper. Few more and a ruby red kolsch I missed somewhere

result_1561751236150.jpeg
20190628_165446.jpeg
result_1561760901411.jpeg

Post-move I’m clearing out a bunch of mead and wine I rediscovered during packing. Two bottles of lavender mead I opened tonight had cork rot. So instead I’m back on a 6-year old welch’s grape & cranberry juice table wine.

There seems to be a timeshare always available there. I have heard its nice.

Seems really nice so far. Far enough away from everything to smell clean ya know? We got the spot free from a family friend for my grandfathers 80th. Bigger lake than I imagined lots of little bays and a good mix of quiet seclusion and boat bros throwing down. It will be a long day.

Damn son! Trying to entice the recent quitters of FotD!?!

More brewpub action...
View attachment 633250

Dang that`s a man sized hand.

preview-20.jpeg

Drinking this. Bought a case from a cruise ship, forgot the difference between a gin long drink and a grapefruit one. Not exactly a fan but I guess it beats the heat...

Would you mind sharing the recipe? I tried to make a mosaic ipa recently and it didn’t turn out like I was hoping.

This is a simple beer I made to work on consistency in hitting numbers and trying out individual hops. I have brewed this 5 times now. The hopping amounts are odd because I made the initial version with even amounts and liked the way it came out so I adjusted each beer to match those numbers.

I ferment with Bell's yeast that I harvested somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years ago and have continued since with the same harvest for everything I brew except trappist yeast.

Type: All Grain
Batch Size: 5.50 gal
Boil Size: 7.25 gal
Boil Time: 60 min
End of Boil Vol: 6.25 gal
Final Bottling Vol: 5.00 gal
Fermentation: 64 degrees with a ramp to 70 near the end of fermentation
Efficiency: 64.00 % - I use pre-milled grain from morebeer and this seems to be the consistent efficiency
Adjusted water to match Brun Water Pale Ale Profile from our local community well water

10 lbs Brewers Malt 2-Row
2 lbs Pale Malt, Maris Otter
1 lbs Caramel/Crystal Malt
8.0 oz Sugar 15 min

Mash 154.0F for 60 min

0.47 oz Warrior [15.60 %] - First Wort
1.71 oz Mosaic [12.40 %] - Boil 10.0 min
1.14 oz Mosaic [12.40 %] - Boil 5.0 min
2.29 oz Mosaic [12.40 %] - Whirlpool 20.0 min
2.00 oz Mosaic [12.40 %] - Dry Hop 7.Days

Back