What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope that quad makes it to AustinView attachment 619075

It's damn good! Dangerously smooth for the high ABV.

BTW, Pint house Pizza is coming to an invitational beer festival not 10 minutes away from me. If only tickets weren't over 100 dollars, I'd be all over it!
FB_IMG_1553480346702.jpeg

Hard and fuggin tart cider. It's bordering on a sour funk. It's more tart than anything else. Would be nice if hot outside. It's like a Granny Smith Cider.

I used WB06. Right before Xmas I dumped 5 gal of apple juice on the dregs of wheat beer. Added it to a drained fermenter. Thoughts on that was to do something different and keep the pipeline full.
IMG_20190325_000609.jpeg

It was a big hit last year. I picked up a bunch of them for side trades and what not plus two I think made it into two different rounds of FotD. If The Answer comes out with anymore retro Nintendo glasses and I can get my hands on some, I’ll be in touch. Cheers bud!

I was one of those lucky FotD recipients. Add me to your list if they release any more?

Is this the one I just had of yours? Solid beer man! Great crystal sweetness to balance the abv. Perfect balance of coconuts to roast and a chocolate, and a nice warming heat from the peppers! Solid beer brother!
Yes...thank you sir. For whatever reason, stouts seem to work with me. IPAs are always a struggle.

Dinner beers. Retail and a nice flowery "Slow Ride" clone from @jason613. Perfect amount of bitter.
20190325_200422.jpeg

Last edited:
@Andrew Hodgson did you hear the upsetting news about Common Roots Brewing Co? They had a serious fire break out last night. Major damage occurred

Yeah saw some pictures circulating from folks who were up there, looks like pretty extensive damage. I know they had plans on collaborating at another location so I assume it will be full rebuild in Glens Falls and that they would try to get production back ASAP but it looked ugly. Weird that it happened on the day they broke ground for the renovation as well. Read an article that said they had a fire wall that kept the fire out of the back but after walking through their space I can't imagine it wasn't a complete loss.

@Dgallo just updated, cause seems like an accidental issue from the brewing area.

https://poststar.com/news/local/com...cle_b7b3431b-b57c-5dd7-9835-91e319ce59ca.html

Last edited:
View attachment 619257
Not sure how this disappeared into the abyss that is my fridge.
Seems perfect for a lovely spring day though. Thanks @TwistedGray

Does the guava still come through? I have found that you almost have to invert the can a few times. If you pour half a glass, drink it, and pour the rest of the can you'll notice two different beers...probably should've mentioned this before, oh well.

Back