What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Road Espressway on nitro and Fiddlehead
IMG_20190226_183241.jpeg
IMG_20190226_182943.jpeg

I'm excited to visit Richmond in a few months. SIL & her husband just bought a house there so we are visiting there in June! Love the color on the tefnut.

That guy in the green shirt is in my seat!!!!

You’ll love RVA’s beer scene. It’s probably the best beer city I’ve been too.

My SIL lives about 3 minutes driving to The Veil and about 4 minutes to The Answer and Mekong.

So many great breweries there in RVA

Scott’s Addition is the place to be!

Vasen, Ardent, and a new Strangeways location there too.

We go down 5-6 times a year. It’s a great time

My HB milkshake ipa. I genuinely out did myself this time. The peaches, mangos, and pineapples complemented the hops so well and the vanilla and lactose just bring it all together with a wonderful creamy finish. Im not one to toot my own horn, but this time.. Beep beep lol
4C89BBE4-D942-4337-AFFD-1CA0FCB0B476.jpeg

My HB milkshake ipa. I genuinely out did myself this time. The peaches, mangos, and pineapples complemented the hops so well and the vanilla and lactose just bring it all together with a wonderful creamy finish. Im not one to toot my own horn, but this time.. Beep beep lol View attachment 614945
Toot it! We all get it when one brews a hit. And get the urge to share...???[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

After work beer..HB Dubbel.
20190226_193114.jpeg

What type of pepper did you use? I did a porter with ghost peppers once. Called it Holy Ghost Pepper Porter. It had some major heat! I should brew that again:rock:
About 6oz of cayenne and habanero... Dry hopped (pepped??) For 7 days. I rate it about 3-4/10 for heat, though some friends said 7/10!! Lol

It's my 3rd attempt. The last one was with 5 jalapeno peppers but had nearly no heat or flavor. The first was with a piece of Serrano in each bottle... That was heat at 8/10! This batch of porter has hit the sweet spot.

Jealous of all your beers. I haven’t gotten out of bed except for 3 times in the past 24 hours with a fever. Cheers all, hope I can join you tomorrow evening. Also, I’m officially sold on FoTD!

That’s me today! Feel better man
Rolling with this homie tonight
IMG_0376.JPG

Back