What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Tasting my American honey Brown ale. The sample i took for FG just before bottling. To say it was a success after all the worry and wait would be an understatement. Wife says its my best one yet . I wish my hydrometer was good or id test it for abv. Supposed to be a 5.9% but even with a meal its potent. Feels like its in rhe 7s.

Time for something to toast a good brew day, did a nut brown ale, just need to tuck the yeasty beasty's into the fermenter to let them do their thing. Ah life is good.
20180915_153654.jpeg

WHOA!!!!!!! Fricken dude just stepped this game up to level 11 [emoji1320][emoji1306][emoji1303]
That is, in fact, 11 (ELEVEN) my friend. 10 is so yesterday.
I have seen so much Sea Hag on here and have no chance of getting it. He drinks so much of it daily - like "water"...that it must be the shiznit and he probably has (30) or (40) extra kegs just sitting there - he should feel the need to help a jibronie out ! Is there a Sea Hag analog that can be had in FL? Plus...I have got to have (10) TEN cases of that SOS...we nosepickers need some brewski!

Last edited:
Back