What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allagash, Pick your own.

IMG_4240.jpg

UPS tracking showing something weird..Please God Not Doug-guy Again!!

2 Blue Moons at sushi. Now this goodness until one hits the pulp mush at the bottom of the can. FascinatingView attachment 581679View attachment 581681
Lol I've been waiting. I live out in the wilderness. UPS has a problem with my regular mail. Maybe package delivery is the same. I heard a truck drive by a couple of times but couldn't catch if it was govt Doug. Sometimes they just get lost and leave a message to go into town to pick it up

After a Sam Adams gose

IMG_3696.jpg

Hitting the Bacardi and bottle of red wine later. It’s anniversary night. I will die.

UPS tracking showing something weird..Please God Not Doug-guy Again!!

2 Blue Moons at sushi. Now this goodness until one hits the pulp mush at the bottom of the can. FascinatingView attachment 581679View attachment 581681
Ran into Govt' Doug and he's gps tagged where I live. Said he wandered around for an hour. Thanks PMan!!! Awesome packing job. Been hot up here too so straight to the fridge
IMG_20180801_171935.jpeg
IMG_20180801_172820.jpeg
IMG_20180801_172938.jpeg

EDIT: I'm thirsty. Thinking about picking up some ice and using the Anova sous vide to quick chill one of these babies :)

@Scturo VERY generous 2nd shipment, fully intact. Another round of great home brews and retails. Thanks brother! I owe you for sure!

Lemon Meringue Pie Fight and a special addition from Scturo. Some kind of cherry liquor? Taste delicious!
View attachment 581745View attachment 581746

Glad everything made it this time. The cherries are in GG vodka. They make a mean martini. Your box was/is killer, so I figured I’d even up. Cheers!

WC DIPA
dneyqr.jpg[img]

Suarez Palatine Pils

View attachment 581765

A solid NB NEIPA

View attachment 581766
Suarez is awesome. Didn't know they were canning. I've been trying to get my buddy from NYC to make a side trip to Suarez on the way up. Plus I hear there's a pretty good whisky distillery close by.... We get Suarez up here every so often. Had a good funk of theirs at Cantillon's Zwanze last year.

Last edited:
Suarez is awesome. Didn't know they were canning. I've been trying to get my buddy from NYC to make a side trip to Suarez on the way up. Plus I hear there's a pretty good whisky distillery close by.... We get Suarez up here every so often. Had a good funk of theirs at Cantillon's Zwanze last year.

Are you in fellowship of the drink this round? Just saying...

They only can one or two beers that I know of. My wife was generous enough to let me go 4.5 hours round trip to fill my beer need....

Latest posts

Back