What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67945CED-90AE-4C1E-80C6-FDBA2CE587E9.jpeg
@Remmy Happy Birthday! Why don’t you join the FOTD!! You need to be like Mikey in the Life cereal commercial. If you try it you will definitely like it!!!!!

Here’s the link in case you need it!
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/fellowship-of-the-drink-xii-the-bad-news-beers.649691/

Also did I mention since it’s your birthday I’ll throw in $20!

It might just be me, but I get a great amount of grapefruit. Like an alcoholic ruby red squirt
Huge grapefruit. It's practically juice
Definately not as many birthday drinks as Remmy. Fam took me to my favorite German Brewery, my wife had a pilsner, I had the new NEIPA colaboration with several other local breweries.
And hot damn happy birthday!! Those glasses and beers looked delish!!

Forgot about this in the back of the kegerator,

Lagunitas IPA in my hotel room after a very long train ride (I work for the RR).

More @TwistedGray HB!
View attachment 570833
Alvarado St Contains No Juice clone, and what a clone at that! Yeah, color is a little off, but I literally (not figuratively!) said, “Holy flocc!!!” When I smelled it in the glass. Incredible aroma, and blindfolded, I don’t think I’d be able to pick them apart. Floccing killer, man!!!

I was quite pleased with the outcome!

Back