What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1526432528.090993.jpg

Having a Left Hand Juicy Goodness after getting sprayed with 10 year old Budweiser while de-pressurizing a keg for a brew project. I'm stepping up to 10 gallon batches soon...

Some homebrews.

Prop 215 IPA
IMG_20180515_204404.jpg

Low Hanging Fruit (aka ASB's Contains No Juice clone) @PianoMan - ****ing money! The color is a bit off (mine is a few shades darker), but the nose, mouthfeel, hop bite, etc is damn close if not identical!
IMG_20180515_204630.jpg

There will be one or more of these in the next FotHB trade threads, so keep your eyes open ladies and gents.

My town got annihilated by the tornado yesterday. Least I have the generator going and my beer is cold.
IMG_1526493878.030431.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Some homebrews.

Prop 215 IPA
View attachment 570391

Low Hanging Fruit (aka ASB's Contains No Juice clone) @PianoMan - ****ing money! The color is a bit off (mine is a few shades darker), but the nose, mouthfeel, hop bite, etc is damn close if not identical!
View attachment 570392

There will be one or more of these in the next FotHB trade threads, so keep your eyes open ladies and gents.
Drooling!

Sorry bout the kitty my man. I have too many urns in my house...

Too many fooking bags of ash here, too. He's lived a good life though with MANY setbacks - FIV, small cell lymphoma, mouth infections, busted up ear (fight scar, rather), but is honestly the sweetest cat that we've ever had...and we've had plenty (wife works at cat hospital).

The mouth infections keep coming in their bish to fight off when you have no immunity (re: FIV).

Too many fooking bags of ash here, too. He's lived a good life though with MANY setbacks - FIV, small cell lymphoma, mouth infections, busted up ear (fight scar, rather), but is honestly the sweetest cat that we've ever had...and we've had plenty (wife works at cat hospital).

The mouth infections keep coming in their bish to fight off when you have no immunity (re: FIV).

We have an FIV positive now that has a skin condition. Man, fighting that is hard. Good luck sir, I will have a pint for your kitty.

Holy fukk dude! Hope everyone is ok. Was that picture with the downed trees of the path?

Yep. I’ve never seen wind gusts like that in my life. The trees were bending like I’ve never seen.

Sam Adams NEIPA after two Sea Hags.
IMG_1864.jpg

Back