What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E5F95B6B-DF18-48DA-8C60-A408B15E691D.jpeg

View attachment 551702

FedEx may have lost a beer mail

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

But no! Have faith. The beer gods must smile upon us before the year is over. Either that or one of my neighbors (or the FedEx guy himself!) are going to enjoy a very happy New Year’s Eve.

I’m consoling myself with @Scturo goodies
IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

It’s working out well for me.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

But no! Have faith. The beer gods must smile upon us before the year is over. Either that or one of my neighbors (or the FedEx guy himself!) are going to enjoy a very happy New Year’s Eve.

I’m consoling myself with @Scturo goodies
View attachment 551706
View attachment 551707
View attachment 551708

It’s working out well for me.
That's a positive outlook and definitely a good way to cope! Those look amazing.. I will definitely have my fingers and toes crossed in the meantime though the suspense is killing me... So now
20171230_020817.jpg
I'll have some vitamin v (the v is for vodka)

HB brown while I watch the kid play Battle Front 2.
My HB is ok, not close to great. Little thin on back end

-9 real temp, -29 wind chill. Kegs are in the detached and heated garage (kind of, hard to keep up with -20 - -40 windchills) 20 yards away from my back door.

2 hb ambers, now sipping a amarillo/simcoe/galaxy HB NEIPA. I'm in love.

Forecasted lows tomorrow are -18 real temp, high of like -7.

-9 real temp, -29 wind chill. Kegs are in the detached and heated garage (kind of, hard to keep up with -20 - -40 windchills) 20 yards away from my back door.

2 hb ambers, now sipping a amarillo/simcoe/galaxy HB NEIPA. I'm in love.

Forecasted lows tomorrow are -18 real temp, high of like -7.
Saw Lincoln was going to hit -21 for a couple days. Austin will be a balmy 25...

Cleaning equipment for my truly 1st Barrel Imperial Stout next week. Need to prepare barrel also...

Say goodnight Gracie..
20171230_191602_Film1.jpg

Back