What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure which one to have first. So, I’ll have a Coriolis while I decide.
IMG_7555.jpg

View attachment 549676

On the subject of me drinking trillium, someone in New York should be pounding a zombie right now

I believe that would be my wife as somehow I got shipped to Texas on beer box day. She confirmed they all arrived intact, but has not confirmed they remain unopened. Saturday cannot come soon enough.

I believe that would be my wife as somehow I got shipped to Texas on beer box day. She confirmed they all arrived intact, but has not confirmed they remain unopened. Saturday cannot come soon enough.

I want to tell you to grab some yellow rose, but rumor is things have changed for that beer.

I want to tell you to grab some yellow rose, but rumor is things have changed for that beer.
Last one I had was fully diacetyl. Other Untapped friends confirmed. Almost bought another 4pk to see if next batch was fixed..but not brave enough. On another note last week got to smell the awesome goodness of fresh boxes of Citra for another PhP Electric Jellyfish batch so screw YR!

Next..
20171213_211322_Film1.jpg

I hate/love it when I am annihilated and open one of these.

IMG_7613.jpg

Back