What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hb

image.png

View attachment 416551

Enjoying this nice IPA. The brewery is about 1.5 hours away and distributes there staple beers my way but not this series. Guess I’ll be making a run up there in the near future. Big Ditch has been turning out some good beers!!

Hey you should have the collaboration with empire near you at their brewery! That's the inspiration for the third

And **** I should've traded for more

Attachments

• 1507416559254.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 26
Stone Ghost Hammer IPA. Didn't snap a pic, but actually one of the better offerings I've had from Stone.

Wondering if I should have another homebrew or wake up in the morning and brew more. Maybe I still can do both... Better go pull out the recipe...

View attachment 416672
You should drink this.

Btw: I followed your directions to the right store. View attachment 416673

First I’m surprised that you remembered the directions. Also I went to drink that beer last night and then I read the label! I’m already numb tonight and I have to watch the wwe pay per view with my little guy tonight so I will crack that first thing after work tomorrow.

Back