What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of these to get the evening started

IMG_0537.jpg

Didn't take a pic... shared with guests a Speedway Stout and a Vlad from Hailstorm. Also an old ale I brewed 4 years ago, got good reviews from that one.

@patrickgoss I'll drink another one for you. Me and tequila have a rocky past

It's cool, I still have beer.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1495249091.214253.jpg
Long ass couple weeks. After tomorrow I will be a kid free bachelor for 21 days. Even my oldest daughter that is only here every other weekend normally has found reasons to stay away. You should all plan to see my pics coming from bars. At least beer loves me.

View attachment 401145

Flocc yes!!! Well done @coyote68

I win FOTD VI.

Perhaps the brave souls of VI could do a supplemental draw where only 2 or 3 beers offered and a random drawing chooses the picks. Add some spice!

Pale ale at the Austin Symphony Season Finally, of course a Piano Concerto. Now HB Coffee Stout, 6 weeks of sitting has done it well, although no carb.

Attachments

• 1495252771751.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 28
I have had two of my Czech pilsners. Very clear and gold in color, a malty pleasure with muted hop character. Perfect for the weather (90°).

Haven't seen that since 1979

Ha ha...well, where I live and how far I'd have to drive for better beer, beggars can't be choosers.

None of my HB's are currently ready, so I'm kind left with very little choice.

You know what though...it tastes JUST FINE. lol

Back