What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fortunate that my grocery store has better selection than some bottle shops! Love Wegmans..

And the craft your own wall or the ommegang?

And well I need this like a hole in the head. Well.

I see Ommegang everywhere.

Dude who plays keyboard in a band needed help with fingering/technique. I know 6yr olds who play Bach, way harder stuff.

Coffee while beginning my new "get back in shape " routine. Today is biking.

View attachment 1495112380905.jpg

Kegged two more home brews this morning.

Yuengling, for now.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1495125433.907128.jpg

Not sure how the largest beer store, closest to NEBCO, doesn't have kegs of Sea Hag and told me that they don't normally get kegs of it because it goes to bars/restaurants That's BS. I normally get Sea Hag at the same store chain, but 40 miles away from this location. It's always in-stock...at least 2 kegs every time. Stupids. I ended up with another keg of Road 2 Ruin instead. Fridge is fully-stocked with beer and 5 kegs.

Weekend begins now.

Kegged two more home brews this morning.

Yuengling, for now.
View attachment 400952

Not sure how the largest beer store, closest to NEBCO, doesn't have kegs of Sea Hag and told me that they don't normally get kegs of it because it goes to bars/restaurants That's BS. I normally get Sea Hag at the same store chain, but 40 miles away from this location. It's always in-stock...at least 2 kegs every time. Stupids. I ended up with another keg of Road 2 Ruin instead. Fridge is fully-stocked with beer and 5 kegs.

Weekend begins now.

It's pathetic some of the excuses that people make up... Just tell the truth, they don't know Jack about tits, I think that's how that saying goes

I'll let you be the judge of what this is

Attachments

• 1495126858875.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 40
I see Ommegang everywhere.

Dude who plays keyboard in a band needed help with fingering/technique. I know 6yr olds who play Bach, way harder stuff.

Coffee while beginning my new "get back in shape " routine. Today is biking.

I always forget that DuvelMoorgat owns them. Still love deeply discounted brews.. tickling the ivories very nice

Found five of these in the craft your own six pack wall.. such a steal for such a fantastic beer

Wegmans? I've heard rumors about that, but every time I go there the best they've got is Honker's Ale. My fried got 4 Grapefruit Sculpins once.

My guess is the other Omegong went home in someone else's make-your-own six pack, so they just threw these in there too. You can't sell a 5-pack. :D

I don't think anyone at Wegmans is checking what people are walking out with.

HB Dust Clone.

For all you Troegs lovers follow the link. If you win let me know and I will meet you at the brewery to pound some!
http://www.troegs.com/trip

IMG_0952.jpg

Wegmans? I've heard rumors about that, but every time I go there the best they've got is Honker's Ale. My fried got 4 Grapefruit Sculpins once.

My guess is the other Omegong went home in someone else's make-your-own six pack, so they just threw these in there too. You can't sell a 5-pack. :D

I don't think anyone at Wegmans is checking what people are walking out with.

What is strange is that the three philosophers come in 4-pks, 15.99$ a pop, it's not like they were out of date either. And I actually work in the beer department at my Wegmans and I'll verify that anybody that doesn't work in grocery or is a distributor knows and does nothing.

Some stores have implemented paint markers on the caps but that is few and far between, especially when you factor in that we brought higher end bottles in and when some stores get in 5 cases of Prairie ales and you sell out 1.5 cases. Something is wrong with the trusting atmosphere.

Depends also on who works the store for distributors, some do not want any of their products to end up in the mix a six but the suppliers generally take stuff that isn't moving, even if expensive and they toss it in the wall just so it doesn't end up as shrink or as part of the monthly reset on the D/Ced cart..

That typing made me thirsty

View attachment 1495150770528.jpg

Back