What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Springhouse IPA, citra really shines through

IMG_0880.jpg

Phantom Ales Brown Recluse from @Scturo. This is very tasty and looks like the ABV is 8+, worn away on the can.

IMG_0883.jpg

Second pour. This is very good!! Nightcap, heading to nation's capital tomorrow hoping to meet Trump. Ivanka Trump!!!!!!

IMG_0884.jpg

It's pretty darn tasty! I might like their boxer NEIPA better but still thoroughly enjoy this

It's still unreal to me that a mich brewery outside of the big ones ie founders or bells is actually getting hyped and I love it. These guys have nailed a neipa, I've had trillium sadly no treehouse but it's very trillium like in its nose appearance and that just fresh, juice, hop matter taste. I buy it also when I can and hope to make it to the brewery Monday when they release their latest dipa called boss tweed. It's 18$ a 4 pack so it reminds me of how small a brewery they are and how much constant goes into the massive amount of hops they're throwing in this beer, luckily they upped production of m-43 and it's released every week around here so it's pretty easy to get early in the week.

Back