What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just look at this Belgian, not the messy table.

image.jpeg

Dad brought back a 6'er of Potosi from a recent trip to Wisconsin. Just tried the oatmeal stout Fiddler while building a new 50 qt mash tun from some future big brews. At 6.5% this was surprisingly tasty and lots of body. No pic- sorry.

No pics, cuz I'm a San Diegan and it's below 50 so my hands ain't leavin my pocket except to drink beer. Bbq tonight with a 24oz sn northern hemisphere harvest ($2.44 at Costco. What!?)

Great divide brewing-Oak aged yeti

I can easily say I'm not super impressed. Maybe it needs some age but the length of travel it took for me to get it I don't think I'll get it again

No pics, cuz I'm a San Diegan and it's below 50 so my hands ain't leavin my pocket except to drink beer. Bbq tonight with a 24oz sn northern hemisphere harvest ($2.44 at Costco. What!?)

If it's above 10 outside I'll be out in shorts shoveling the near foot of snow I got this past weekend.

I'll take even 30 as sweater weather

Latest posts

Back