What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brizzo, how are you scraping stain ... :confused: ... Sam's lagha'

I know right? It's 30 yrs old and is so weathered that it is cracking and lifting from water getting behind it. But I'm using an orbital sander to grind it down

Here's a better picture from this can glass.....would be interesting if someone did a IPA - Barleywine merger.

I'm in need of a refill. Started watching MacGyver on Hulu because Organic Chem is racking my brain

my next recipe is just that....10abv....with a hop schedule that will turn out 122ibu's.

Attachments

• 1472675577140.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 1472675585369.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 58
While picking up the cheapest fifth of "air-lock vodka" I could find I spotted this and as I really like Hoponius Union and been thinking about doing an IPL I had to give it a try.
Especially because it was canned just 7 days ago.

jacks_abbey_excess.jpg

Predictably (it's Jack's, after all) this is a fabulous beer...

Yum! :mug:

Yes that is a pic of my wild yeast saison. I have been keeping that yeast alive for 3 1/2 years. Great stuff. I am about to brew up another batch using soon. Possibly this weekend.

Something you harvested locally? I have one that I picked up maybe a year ago and has produced some nice beers, starter is crashing at the moment for the weekend, hope it works well again, seems happy.

Finishing a stout and time to walk the dog,View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1472683763.914906.jpg

Back