What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Wheat beer.

Wheat2.jpg

Coffee... It was a big day yesterday, so coffee for now, and I may need coconut water intravenous therapy. I feel like from my shoulders up is hammered chicken meat. That's what happens when you put beer before liquor... why oh why whistlepig do you hurt so good

First pour off my smoked maple bacon ale from the keg. Perfectly carbonated, very bacony in a good way(no off putting mouth feel). Hints of maple and smoke, all and all great brew.

2016-05-26 12.20.20.jpg

2016-05-26 12.20.46.jpg

I've only seen the barrel aged stout, which I don't care for, here in Austin. Got 3 others to try, but in the mean time this Pliny after my son had this accident. That's 2 vehicles down in 2 weeks, other was a blown engine.

First off I hope he's okay.. that's some bad luck..

But the Hop Savant series is here in Buffalo its Brett IPA dry hopped singly with different hops each time.. and some others from them, anyways good stuff.

The gose isn't great but was a good palate cleanser and good addition to the mushrooms and onions in reduction. Just learned about pairings today and yup dubbels and quads do pair well with red meats and garlic

View attachment 1464303395404.jpg

View attachment 1464303411179.jpg

First pour off my smoked maple bacon ale from the keg. Perfectly carbonated, very bacony in a good way(no off putting mouth feel). Hints of maple and smoke, all and all great brew.

Is that a kit or a recipe of yours? Would you mind sharing your recipe? I'm wanting to brew a bacon beer.
Thank you in advance

Back