What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 350653

I apologize if the edge of the wood pile in this pic offends anyone's delicate sensibilities. Feel free to mock me for eternity so that you can feel better about yourself, not that I see how it will help.

Anyways, the beer is tasty and I am more excited about the wings going on the grill after I mash in than I am about mashing in.

Watch it, you may take this thread down like PSY on Friendly!

Catching up on Neb and Michigan spring games with these..(hb rye and HB RIS)

Attachments

• 1460857889820.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 1460857899447.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 1460857952210.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 101
@RevKev
Hope it is on the better side of what the doc told you!
Here is some spare strength coming at you,even if it is from a 37 year old with chronic hypertention,herniated discs and lumbar vertabrae that move around like a fish pulled out of water.
Water for now,41c and waiting for the car to be washed.

View attachment 1460873614346.jpg

29 with diastolic in the high 90s/100s so I'll be in your shoes soon... Hopefully some linisinopril will do the trick. Not trying to have a stroke or lose my kidneys by 40

@RevKev
Hope it is on the better side of what the doc told you!
Here is some spare strength coming at you,even if it is from a 37 year old with chronic hypertention,herniated discs and lumbar vertabrae that move around like a fish pulled out of water.
Water for now,41c and waiting for the car to be washed.

I was tachycardic for the better part of the day, found some abnormalities on the EKG and that's why I'm being observed. Heart rate finally dropped below 100 though 👍 now just gotta wait.

I do appreciate the well wish though

Watch it, you may take this thread down like PSY on Friendly!

Catching up on Neb and Michigan spring games with these..(hb rye and HB RIS)

I didn't know there was trouble in paradise.

Having a coffee and thinking about a coffee beer. No pic because/ lazy.

View attachment 350653

I apologize if the edge of the wood pile in this pic offends anyone's delicate sensibilities. Feel free to mock me for eternity so that you can feel better about yourself, not that I see how it will help.

Anyways, the beer is tasty and I am more excited about the wings going on the grill after I mash in than I am about mashing in.

Woodpiles are to beer drinking as cowbells are to music. So I say...MORE WOODPILE!!!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460902468.269136.jpg drinking water and planting my hops

Just kegged a Farmhouse ferment'd wit Rosalarse and aged in a Gin barrel for 21 months. Love this brew

Proper glassware

20160418_190840.jpg

Drinking my second attempt wit beer after I just tried my third attempt and have to be proud of myself since No 3 is soooo much better than attempt No.2

:)

(very inclined to dump attempt No.2 now... only 3 Bottles left but compared to my latest brew... no!)

Argh! Just realized our remaining batch of Flat Tire Crone is not a sixpack or so...but a single bottle!! Guess we'll be firing up the next batch tomorrow! Happily, we have a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ready for the key tomorrow too, so our first keg tap will be, shall we say, force carbed quickerly than originally planned?

Latest posts

Back