What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually that seems to happen when you want the keg to kick. It's rare but great when it happens with one you're happy with.

I love this beer. It's really great.

Not really rooting for it to kick so much, but just feel like giving it a good rinse and dumping the saison in it.

I have more kegs, but it's just easier.

I bottled 3 bombers off of it yesterday and tried to kill it last night, but my bladder expands to 3 x max capacity when trying to get drunk on it.

Oh well.

Heard Duckpin is a Citra bomb, no?

Also, great news. The nutrition store/whole foods whatever you want to call it will start selling beer in 2 weeks. Need more craft beer here. When I lived in St Pete you walk outside and it hit you on the head. That was great. Now we live in the burbs and this place doesn't have much.

Heard Duckpin is a Citra bomb, no?

Also, great news. The nutrition store/whole foods whatever you want to call it will start selling beer in 2 weeks. Need more craft beer here. When I lived in St Pete you walk outside and it hit you on the head. That was great. Now we live in the burbs and this place doesn't have much.

I've heard citra, simcoe, Amarillo. Look, I don't know. I had it months ago and, quite frankly, don't remember.

@coldcrash where the **** your at, brother?

Thanks for the recommendation! After everything Duff Man shared with me about it, that's where I'm leaning right now. Have to weigh our options though. Cheers!

Watch out for the nude beaches on Maui. Some things cannot be unseen.

Thank you grammar Nazi lol

Never! I only had one beer. He must be drunk.

I hear you in the homeless tip. Got out of a bar in OCMD a few years ago and a homeless guy crossed the road with me. Bus almost hit him. Came so close, his cigarette flew out of his mouth and he stood there for a few seconds, in shock. Literally came within 6" of hitting him. I was drunk, of course.

Should be illegal to post such beautiful things. Where is that? Please tell me somewhere in Central Texas.

H2O after workout..with empty stomach...

Sadly its not in Texas. Its Choice City Butcher in Ft. Collins, CO. One of the best sandwiches i have ever had. Noble pig (now Noble sandwiches) in Austin has a seared beef tongue sandwich which is my second favorite. So good.

Sadly its not in Texas. Its Choice City Butcher in Ft. Collins, CO. One of the best sandwiches i have ever had. Noble pig (now Noble sandwiches) in Austin has a seared beef tongue sandwich which is my second favorite. So good.

Best I've here, so far, is at Wholly Cow. About 2in of meat. Nice craft beer selection for a hole in the wall.

If you're ever in Cleveland and want corned beef (or reuben) go to Slyman's ... no beer, but the sandwich will leave you in a food coma so you won't notice.

OT - water. Come on quitting time!

slymans.jpg

If you're ever in Cleveland and want corned beef (or reuben) go to Slyman's ... no beer, but the sandwich will leave you in a food coma so you won't notice.

OT - water. Come on quitting time!

The sandwich looks good, but I have to side with JoNo on this.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8[/ame]

IIPA.

Hooray weekend.

Although I've been told we're babysitting tonight since my niece apparently demanded it (packed a bag and told my SIL it was going to happen). So my wife is going to pick up a 4 year old who'll be spending the night in a space by no means proofed for a 4 year old with two adults who know f*** all about how to care for a child. Joy.

Latest posts

Back