What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bucknuts - Believe it or not, they sell 12 oz bottles of this (and every other Boulevard brew) at the the Sporting KC (MLS) soccer games. I was stoked!

@bucknuts - Believe it or not, they sell 12 oz bottles of this (and every other Boulevard brew) at the the Sporting KC (MLS) soccer games. I was stoked!

Goodness. If I'm ever out that way.

Tank 7 runs like $14 a bottle here. I assume it's worth it, but is it worth it worth it?

Nice. I have never nor would I ever go watch soccer but I'm all for good beer at sporting events

Wanna grab some? :D

I'm gonna have to get me one of those here soon. May not last long though.

How is that?

Grabed one. Almost two. Got a case of la chouffe n'ice for $24. A dollar a beer. Couldnt pass that up.

I thought about buying that case. It was only $8.50 for it so not horrible. Ill pay pics tomorrow of the prairies i got. Most i havent seen in Texas.

Tank 7 runs like $14 a bottle here. I assume it's worth it, but is it worth it worth it?

Woah it's $10.99 for a 4 pack here. I've never seen the bombers of Tank 7 here but a bomber of saison brett is $12.99 here.

Currently enjoying a bottle of rose sparkling wine from chile, Miguel Torres as the producer. The whole damned fridge is full of bubbly. This is gonna be one of those days.

Coffee while cleaning up after yesterdays pig roast. Fighting the fly army and finding cans cups and bottles everywhere.

Apparently one of the kegs from yesterday was a sour Budweiser. Slightly vinegary and tart.

Coffee...up early to go with my sister to visit Mom for a quick up and back to Virginia trip, just over the border. My only uncle, whom I see about once a decade, if that much, will be there. At our ages, that means opportunities are becoming limited.

Having some water and checking the weather. 85 here already and 85% humidity. Brewing next weekend should be interesting. It might be a biab day.

Water. Finally home and relaxing.

Also: **** Amazon Prime Day. ****ing 9.5 hours on a Saturday, Supervisor: "don't worry you guys don't need any help."

Let's just throw those commitments out the window, because why would we do something we said we would.

@CliffMongoloid will understand.

I had to work in the terminal yesterday loading trucks, **** was intense man

Don't you have a Specs somewhere nearby? Should only be around $8-9 for a 750ml. Or $11 for a four pack of 12oz.

Relax man, don't worry, have a homebrew ;-)

I should have haha

Coffee. Stayed home this weekend. Got a lot unpacked, almost done. Love it here. Might hit Polish festival today.

I saw that it was going on this weekend. May have to visit the beer tent if I get the will to go out into the heat today.

Coffee. Someone stole my debit card info in china and has taken over a thousand already. Funk! :mad:

That stinks! Hope you can get it all recovered. I recently had my card shut down because someone tried to withdraw $200 at a Chicago ATM twice. Luckily, they caught it before anything happened. Changing all the info linked to the card sucked, but, was fortunately all I had to deal with. Hope it's the same for you.

That stinks! Hope you can get it all recovered. I recently had my card shut down because someone tried to withdraw $200 at a Chicago ATM twice. Luckily, they caught it before anything happened. Changing all the info linked to the card sucked, but, was fortunately all I had to deal with. Hope it's the same for you.

This same thing happened to me a few years back. They drained the account but my bank had everything reversed and overdraft charges removed in a week or so. The worst part was just not having access to the account for that time. Shouldn't be an issue this time either but just a pain in the ass more than anything. Luckily I just withdrew a bunch of cash yesterday haha.

Water while boiling my Gose and heating my Lichtenhainer to a boil (staggered enough to chill have the first in the fermenter before the second needs the chiller).

Back