What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, its worse.

I bought Frigidaire smudge-proof SST. Yesterday they brought a beat up Frigidaire, in white. Sent it back. They said they will bring a better one (free upgrade) or the one I actually ordered with a 10% discount for the mistake, by next week. Call this morning, say its on the way they found it early. They show up with Whirlpool, SST, beat up and with half the shelving.

Frustrated because I'm not there and my wife is probably standing there like, "uhhhhhhhh" instead of kicking them out the door.

What kind of place did you buy your appliances from? Billy Bob's appliance barn? 2 trips, 2 wrong refrigerators, I'd be getting my money back and buying elsewhere.

What kind of place did you buy your appliances from? Billy Bob's appliance barn? 2 trips, 2 wrong refrigerators, I'd be getting my money back and buying elsewhere.

The Red House furniture store. Google it and thank me. Best commercial of all time. I may of peed myself on the first viewing

I'd rip someone a new hole until you either get your money back or get the correct refrigerator and a discount of some kind within a few days. This is one reason why I only buy appliances/furniture in stock and can take it home that day.

Think I made the lady cry on the phone... I hate doing that kind of ****. Got an upgrade and a discount. All I wanted was the right one. Whatever.

Man.. think I'm getting Forest Whitaker eye.

Well, I hope things start to go better for you from here on out. Enjoy the new place.

You mean this. http://youtu.be/vnOyMSEWNTs
So ridiculous.

That's some funny ****.

Think I made the lady cry on the phone... I hate doing that kind of ****. Got an upgrade and a discount. All I wanted was the right one. Whatever.

Man.. think I'm getting Forest Whitaker eye.

That's what ya gotta do. When I order something, I expect to get what I paid for. So simple, yet people screw it up all the time.

Lowes is better than HD. On the plus side, every time they screw up they are authorized to give you some of your money back. Its late, 10% off, they screwed up, upgrade or more off. I guess it all comes down to how much BS you are willing to put up with and if you are willing to get their credit card for big appliance purchases (instant 10% off first purchase and 5% on any other or no interest for a year).

Otherwise, see if you can find a nice fence-like place to buy them.

No, its worse.

I bought Frigidaire smudge-proof SST. Yesterday they brought a beat up Frigidaire, in white. Sent it back. They said they will bring a better one (free upgrade) or the one I actually ordered with a 10% discount for the mistake, by next week. Call this morning, say its on the way they found it early. They show up with Whirlpool, SST, beat up and with half the shelving.

Frustrated because I'm not there and my wife is probably standing there like, "uhhhhhhhh" instead of kicking them out the door.

Probably just punishing you for being so pretentious.

Or wait... is the smudge-proof because you've got some tiny smudgey hands on the way?

Probably a girl.

@BrewinHooligan is in my thoughts. That is terrible. @WesleyS thanks for passing along the information. I hope the family gets the needed help.
Didn't he just get married or am I mixing him up with another member?

Water...just to stay OT.

@BrewinHooligan is in my thoughts. That is terrible. @WesleyS thanks for passing along the information. I hope the family gets the needed help.

Water...just to stay OT.

I believe that you are correct. I think I gifted him a membership for his wedding gift. Maybe I am mixed up, but I think you are correct.

Club brewed (and gushing, someone didn't properly clean the bottles I think...) Dampfbier, followed by my APA. Then starting a joint sour mash for a Gose and Lichtenhainer (sour mash runnings split 50-50, and then the Gose gets the sparge runnings and the Licthenhainer an additional mash of Rauchmalz).

Sending best wishes to @BrewinHooligan . That's really hard news.

Water...just to stay OT.

You are correct.

Bottled water.
View attachment 290136
Born on date of 2014. Not quite a @Billy-Klubb vintage yet but still amazingly fresh tasting.

Twice a year, I give away or throw away cases of BMC Lights because our sales manager is convinced that it'll go bad by the next show. In the meantime, those cases sit in various garages and in a lot of cases last well past the next one. Dude isn't bright, is what I'm getting at.

Water.

Have I mentioned I love baseball? :)
Pre gaming my #1 sons ball game...he's coaching
Sierra Nevada hop hunter
No pic because I think the boys at the bar would whoop my a** if I did
They gave me the stink eye when I ordered my beer
(not bud or jack)

Latest posts

Back