What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real Ale Devils backbone. I really try to like this beer. I should stop trying. No pic because I don't photograph things I hate.

Water.

Person changed their mind and now wants to keep the dog. I wish people would make up there damn minds before they commit to something.

Dude now thst sucks. Didn't tell the kids yet, right? That's the only good thst could happen. Otherwise I would of had to of buried a body real deep. Nobody takes stuff from my babies :D

Hope they were as good as mine. Did you make taziki too?

Coffee, dragging.

Nope. Lacked that much ambition while drunk grilling. They tasted great right before passing out. I made my way through some beer on Father's Day while my children were nowhere near me.

So, you're out of beer and the nearest bottle shop is 5k away? Because, I see no other reason to run.

Oh my god. You were right. It was a 5k RUN. I thought they had 5K worth of RUM that they needed help drinking. I feel so betrayed. Plus it was so damn hot out.

Spent dads day with mine, and my brother and his children. Bought and made him a lobster dinner and helped with some chores around the house.

Now onto coffee. Monday. I missed you not.

Full throttle... screw that gas station. I'm set for a bit.

0622050654 (1).jpg

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Was thinking of doing a two-fer today. Decided not to just because I don't have enough [big] kettles to drain wort into and boil at the same time.

What's brewing?

A honey orange hefe is cooling and another IPA, I think there's a hole the the IPA keg, damn thing emptys so friggin quick;)

Hydrating with a water after cleaning-up. I love brewing but hate cleaning **** up. ****.

Having a St Arnold's Summer Pils while waiting for a hefeweizen to finish mashing. Took 3 decoctions to get to 152*F from the acid rest at 110*F.

Latest posts

Back