What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's there. Pretty much the first one we run into headed east. Staff are super friendly and they have live music every night in the summer outside I think. Pretty laid back. I live pretty close so lmk when you come down and I can send you a few good spots or meet up for a drink. 4 breweries in nearby riverhead now.

Nice. I should be down there the first full week of July, and riverhead is like 15 minutes from the house. I foresee checking out all of those local breweries and a few wineries :)

Water. Being lame tonight.

That's crazy. My grandfather was vice president at Abels insurance company. We worked the books all the way until he passed in 06. Runza and Amigos were Grandma's fav. At work so no beer pics yet...

Wife's uncle ran dispatch for one of the ready mix plants until he passed 2 years ago. Still have the cabin somehow.
Bout ready to crack my first Homebrew after golf league.

Another SonRise. Wife asked if the nasty peach flavor had gone away. Of course it has. She drank half the last one. Apparently I have a Mosaic fan on my hands, this sucker has 4 oz. post boil. Over 100 IBUs. If I made one i thought she'd hate, it would be this one. Sure makes the giant shopping trip to the LHBS tomorrow easy.

Ha. Yep. The only reason this one made it this long was because I found 2-4pks of it a month ago in a gas station while in Austin and been rationing them out like I was in a rubber raft afloat on the pacific.

There is an heb up north that still has 6+ cases on the floor of that

Another coffee. Enjoying doing nothing this morning, though I need to address my living room box situation.
Later I will be brewing my orange ginger IPA at a brewery for a home brew tap event. All proceeds from my beer go to a charity of my choice. Very excited. Anyone who got the orange ginger IPA from me, that was a test run. Tweaks are in order and it'll be a good beer.

tl;dr
Coffee, the rest being irrelevant. ;)

Ha. Yep. The only reason this one made it this long was because I found 2-4pks of it a month ago in a gas station while in Austin and been rationing them out like I was in a rubber raft afloat on the pacific.

Seriously? I see it sitting on shelves all around town. You gotta get outside the loop one day.

No coffee or breakfast yet, gotta draw blood this morning. You'd think they would find a way with all the medical advances to not make people suffer before these things.

Back