What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that one. Could have almost been labeled a tripel and i would have agreed, but i liked it either way.

My thoughts exactly. I've had tripels with less Belgian character thanks for sending that it's very good.

I take it children were nom a factor ... ;)

Oldest has no idea...

Oh well, no one got hurt. It's whatever, at least I am capable of fixing it and don't have to shell out cash for the floor.

Worst part is they are 24 by 12 inch tiles, so they are rather labor intensive to replace. Especially the "L" shaped one.

More coffee.

Someone knocked the toilet tank lid off this morning, breaking it and damaging two tiles on the floor in the process.

Super happy I get to repair a tile floor that has been in for 11 months.

I'd hang a sign saying out of order and do nothing for a week. See if someone doesn't fess up!

Quick thank you to everybody who voted with me for Team Christopher. Our design won and will be worn at the run. Thanks gang!

Great news. At least some positive out of that tragedy.

Nice glass. Here's what the slopes look like. It's actually Breck, but still lots of Snow.

I miss it. I actually had my Breck shirt on today while grocery shopping and working outside. ****ing miss A-Basin and Breck so much!!!!!

Back