What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had the house we offered on taken out from underneath us. Guess it's time to drink. Heavily.

That stinks. Happened to two houses I really loved about 2 years ago. It'll work out. I love my current house 10000x better than the one I sold last year. And better than the ones I looked at and lost-out on due to higher bidders. In both cases, each seller accepted the day the higher offer was on the table. And in both cases, it was the day after I made my offer. It sucked at the time.

Water.

Had a stone delicious IPA, 2 UFO pumpkins, 2 all days earlier whole shucking a portion of my grandfathers basement horde into a dumpster.

Long afternoon .

Another Smitten.

I find it funny that all my neighbors are mowing their lawns today, despite my feeling that my grass is an inch too short to mow. But in two months, these clowns will all be asking me why my grass looks so much better than theirs.

I don't know, but I thank you for causing me to google image "Salsa hipster"...

Hipsters don't know how to dance to Salsa. I, however, am pretty good at it.

Next. @nukebrewer 's Slap of a Thousand a Exploding Suns DIPA. This thing is a ****ing juice Bomb. I love it. And I'm really buzzed. Still on the front porch without many clothes on. **** it.

Listening to some Willie Colon. Respect greatness.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429400767.680568.jpg

Hipsters don't know how to dance to Salsa. I, however, am pretty good at it.

Next. @nukebrewer 's Slap of a Thousand a Exploding Suns DIPA. This thing is a ****ing juice Bomb. I love it. And I'm really buzzed. Still on the front porch without many clothes on. **** it.

Listening to some Willie Colon. Respect greatness.

View attachment 271988

If you google it, it's women's underpants...nice.

I hung out with mostly Latino dudes in Chicago. Those guys could dance like nobody's business.

If you google it, it's women's underpants...nice.

I hung out with mostly Latino dudes in Chicago. Those guys could dance like nobody's business.

Google should be ashamed of itself.

Do neighbors there smoke with each other? Haha

Depends on what kind of smoking you are talking about.

I don't partake in the Colorado legal, but I do get the aroma drifting thru the neighborhood occasionally. So I assume that is more than a single person.

Neighborhood BBQ smoking happens a couple times a year for a block party.

Cigarettes - not so much.

On to this View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429402421.271754.jpg

Back