What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee by the gallon. Daughter woke up sick at 3AM. So, our plans of going out and spending the day together while the grandparents babysit her are gone and replaced with crying kid and cartoons all day. Yay weekend....

Isn't it amazing how kids usually get sick on the weekends, especially when you have plans?

Coffee. Going to lowes then to my friends to help spread mulch. Then home to mow and spread weed killer. Damn dandelions. Then will buy some chickens to smoke and take to a friends. Lots to do with showers in between.

Coffee by the gallon. Daughter woke up sick at 3AM. So, our plans of going out and spending the day together while the grandparents babysit her are gone and replaced with crying kid and cartoons all day. Yay weekend....

That all depends entirely on the cartoon. I genuinely miss Ren & Stimpy

That all depends entirely on the cartoon. I genuinely miss Ren & Stimpy

Ren and stimpy was great. What I'll be watching today, not so much. Doc McStuffins, Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, etc.
On the bright side, we may be able to get away after all. Fingers crossed.

Coffee, putting in a couple of OT hours this fine morning. Sister and her family are coming over tonight so there will be beer!

WP_20150418_001.jpg

Garden is tilled, shopping is done, wife and kid are out of town and just got a free Bayou Classic SP-10 from a cool local HBTer, plus some Brown ales and a 2 yr old Belgian. Oh and major brewery envy.

Good stuff. Time to start slammin.

Ren and stimpy was great. What I'll be watching today, not so much. Doc McStuffins, Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, etc.
On the bright side, we may be able to get away after all. Fingers crossed.

Just put the baby down for a nap. Still going to finish this episode of Sophia the First. You know, so I can spoil it for her later

Latest posts

Back