What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rising.

0407051851.jpg

My 60/-. 19 points. F***ing judges are taking the piss. And of course it seems they lost the damned scoresheet, so I don't know if I'll know why. Oh, I know why. Because they screwed up and judged the wrong beer :rockin:

Yeah, I'm still cross about it.

My 60/-. 19 points. F***ing judges are taking the piss. And of course it seems they lost the damned scoresheet, so I don't know if I'll know why. Oh, I know why. Because they screwed up and judged the wrong beer :rockin:

Yeah, I'm still cross about it.

The judges pissed on your scoresheet? That can't be a good sign.

Sorry I live in Ohio USA I don't speak British

Don't worry, I'm fluent in Ohioan, so I can translate.
My 60/-. 19 points. Them there judges is dumm as hell. They dun lost mah scoresheet, so I reckon I'ma never know why for. Dagnubbit, I got it. They dun judged the wrong beer. :rockin:

Yeeeeeeehaw.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh wait, aren't you from Louisiana or something? Just add something about shrimp and voodoo and call it a night.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Drinking water. Going to bottle my Session IPA in a couple minutes and then wash the yeast. Turns out I'm off of work tomorrow after all, so going to once again do something I never do, and brew my first ever American Amber. Even going to use Citra. Hah.

Back