What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's not getting a happy ending.

That's like when I take the kids to McDonald's once in a blue moon. I tell them they're getting a sad meal, where the worker takes you money, gives you an empty box and then breaks your toy in front of you.

Is it a happy ending if you do it yourself? :confused:

More zombie to get through cleaning up dog **** in the yard.

Flocc... one day in and I fell off the wagon. Wife told me we should have a few drinks and make something "good" for dinner (it's always good ya dick). Either she's feeling frisky or...

latest

Squatters Hop Rising

0407051710.jpg

The role models of this thread who have taken to not drinking during the week have my thumbs up. I, however, will be getting super **** faced tonight because I'm over this ****ty day and ****ty past 3 years.
I can assess having any problem in the morning.

To the skinny mother****ers in this thread, flocc you all. I am drunk. Flocc you. And I still have a 6 pack. Flocc you.

The role models of this thread who have taken to not drinking during the week have my thumbs up. I, however, will be getting super **** faced tonight because I'm over this ****ty day and ****ty past 3 years.
I can assess having any problem in the morning.

When in Rome, burn that **** to the ground and pillage everything you can get your hands on. Yea.

Just tell them to turn it off then turn it back on again.... oh, wait a second...

Annnd. I wasnt disappointed. Half a dozen calls that their computer wasnt working after the lights came back on. All because they dont power themselves back up.

I had fried pickles, fried jalapeños, fried peppers of unknown name, and buffalo chicken bites for lunch. There is no debate about whether I made a mistake...

no? That sounds like an awesome lunch. Was beer involved too, because that would make it perfect.

The devious ones will make sure that the power outage resulted in a surge that "fried"
their computer.

Edit: Having water now that my day of endless meetings is winding down.

all they get when that happens is another of the same. And having to find their pst files, and having to set everything up again.

Flocc... one day in and I fell off the wagon. Wife told me we should have a few drinks and make something "good" for dinner (it's always good ya dick). Either she's feeling frisky or...

latest

Squatters Hop Rising

View attachment 269553

Im sure she just doesn't want you to lose all this weight by ceasing weekday drinking because if you do then she will feel obligated to lose a few. Forced dieting sucks.
I keed I keed.

View attachment 1428446698326.jpg

Cant pronounce what im drinking but a saison is a good thing tonight. Had a FBS before it.

Pshhhh... IIFYM.

Some of us bulk during Winter and cut in the spring. It's a thing.

Oh, you fancy, huh?

Hey, I'm a fat mother****er without a six pack. I don't lift and don't have a flat stomach. I just fake everything. Nevermind me. Carry on.

To the skinny mother****ers in this thread, flocc you all. I am drunk. Flocc you. And I still have a 6 pack. Flocc you.

Hey. Im skinny though I eat terribly, dont work out, and drink a lot. Is it my fault I cant gain weight?

I swear I ate my fat self. I probably should start going to the gym again. I just wish my shoulders and feet didnt suck. And I really need some of that stuff... you know... motivation.

Oh, you fancy, huh?

Hey, I'm a fat mother****er without a six pack. I don't lift and don't have a flat stomach. I just fake everything. Nevermind me. Carry on.

image.jpg

Oh... you're at Planet Fitness then. Nah. I go to a real gym.

#InB4ninjaedit

Oh, wait. You ATG squat 330 lbs. Right. But you went 4-1. I'm hiding in the basement if anyone wants to find me.

Oh, you fancy, huh?

I can only add this...don't let it go too far without reigning it in. I was as active a guy as you ever saw, with no body fat, until my late 20's...and I ate like ****. When life got crazy, I let it go, thinking I'll get back in shape later...and D I did. Next time I tried it, it was a lot tougher. At 40, getting it back is a *****...and life doesn't slow down to let you catch up...

Hey. Im skinny though I eat terribly, dont work out, and drink a lot. Is it my fault I cant gain weight?

I swear I ate my fat self. I probably should start going to the gym again. I just wish my shoulders and feet didnt suck. And I really need some of that stuff... you know... motivation.

Cheers. I am fat, too. No need to worry. Life is great. That;s my nightcp

Latest posts

Back