What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Old Ox Brewery, having a Kristen's Passion Mexican Hot Chocolate Porter

Just a half-pint for now, but I'm pretty sure I'll be walking out with a bomber

Can @billy-Klubb have a red bully and vodka to go?

I'm happy to say I've never had a red bull in my life.

Word. I made approximately 2000 - 1 1/2" welds today with a partner on the same jig doing the same. Burnt eyes happen. Luckily I only caught my shirt on fire twice and no hot wire in the hands. After a couple of those you get pretty careful.
Third pour of SN Hop Hunter.

I've had to Brother-in-Law weld on 30" pipe and on environmental pans before. I hated it. I'd rather work in quarter sections by myself.

Heard lacing will get you points in beer comps. @qhrumsohogfffup @tobyg true?

View attachment 255718

I never give it any consideration. The pours for judging are so small you generally don't see lacing. As far as the head goes, points are awarded for texture, color, and head retention. Can you imagine if we judged samples large enough to notice any lacing that might show? :tank::drunk: That's not to say I don't enjoy good lacing, I just don't consider it when judging.

Slap Of A Thousand Exploding Suns (aka the Heady clone epic fail version). Still a pretty good DIPA, though, and at 9.2% ABV...

tumblr_mjfsusLzpz1s6ndfzo1_250.gif

Attachments

• _DSC3926.jpg
    _DSC3926.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 65
I've had to Brother-in-Law weld on 30" pipe and on environmental pans before. I hated it. I'd rather work in quarter sections by myself.

I spent a year in your neck of the woods working as a helper. Williston, ND area. Anything over 12" was brother in lawed. Williston, what a ****hole. Lived in Sidney, Mt. Another ****hole.

I've helped alot of pipe welders and since meeting you here i've often wondered how it'd be to be your helper.
I've worked for both kinds of welders. Guys who are welders and By God Welders. You know what I mean.

Fourth pour of Hop Hunter. This growler will not survive.

Did you have my sour stout yet? Just wondering.

Had a 2013 of that last weekend and had hints of infection but still tastey

You had a 2013'event thst had a hint of an infection?

Sour stout, I better start digging for that one. It may be in the garage.

Latest posts

Back