What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dyin' Forest...

Not gonna make it. @Hello I think you gave me your cold, my head is going to esplooode..

I'm sorry. :-( I'm still congested but I'm drinking.

Had a couple beers out and now an HB Amarillo SMaSH while I wait for my nugget nectar tall boys to chill.

Let me just say that the majority of the craft beer geeks completely make **** up.

I have to re-post this nonsense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTeflNpMbyY

It's like Pete Carroll at the goal line - STOP OUTSMARTING YOURSELVES. It's BEER.

I think the Citra hop is the most hipster hop there is. Many people review Citra beers and talk about their grapefruit/orange quality. Most other American hops give you grapefruit and orange. Pisses me off. I think it's simply the name that gets people to fall for the beer. Look at NEBCO's Fuzzy Baby Ducks single-hopped citra IPA - I thought it was one of their middle-of-the-road beers and whenever it's on-tap, there are 3-hour waits for it. The beer name and the hops that are in it make people go ape **** over it. ****ing stupids.

Sea Hag and Gandhi are the two best beers that brewery makes. Oops. That's my opinion.

@nukebrewer where are you when I need you?

I was taking a nap when you needed me, then I went to get ingredients for my brew day next week. Sorry, buddy.

Having a Sip of Sunshine that my buddy gave me.

_DSC3894.jpg

Home with kids but no wife. Do I have a beer and watch a movie or do I have a beer and practice my guitar? I've already practiced for nearly an hour.

Oh, that's right. That's the view from Aurora aka Kansas. :D :D :D

I thought the Rockies would be a bit more rocky.

That John Denver is full of ****.

On the topic of taxes, I make investments in my IRA after estimating my tax liability since the Gov allows that until 4/15 year following.

Also there are a lot of donations that last week of December since I have a pretty good idea of liability by then as well.

So I do end up getting some back, probably more than I should. But I'm too tired at the end of the day to run my finances like I know I should (business major) because beer.

@Remmy, if I send you the cash can we split the proceeds on a pallet of Cantillon? Lol.

I have decided after drinking a 4 pack, each bottle on a different occasion that I may not a big moo hoo fan. Now what to do with the other 2 4 packs.

Latest posts

Back