What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, that's harsh. Funny, but harsh.

It's no fun watching people you worked with get laid off, even if your job is safe. Hang in there DC.

back in the office, on the water...i anticipate another brewery stop on the way home...

Hows the weather our there today? Its 70 and sunny here. All the windows are open and life is good.

Diet Cherry Pepsi. SWMBO home around dinner time, so I have to figure out dinner...prolly something simple like Quorn nuggets, boxed mac and cheese and some veggies. BTW, Quorn nuggets? Better than most nuggets actually made of chicken.

nuggetsbox.jpg

Diet Cherry Pepsi. SWMBO home around dinner time, so I have to figure out dinner...prolly something simple like Quorn nuggets, boxed mac and cheese and some veggies. BTW, Quorn nuggets? Better than most nuggets actually made of chicken.

Ew. Get a couple porkchops, and a can of mushroom soup.. combine two in a glass dish and put in oven for an hour. Minimum work, yields meat and gravy.

So not only does this thing exist, but there are no actual chicken nuggets?

3727464059cfcb4e67cc77bd744db8277f575eca7e2ec032cbbc0b98ca695569.jpg

I hope things are okay for you.
How long are you out of town for?

I'm not, I unload cargo planes as part of my job which is why I have Mondays off.

I traded Saturday mornings (9-12) for all of Monday off several years ago. It is nice having a weekday off every week (except between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, it is all hands on deck).

Wash your hands? I don't get it.

Dropkick Murphys Hate Scott Walker - Article

Fun read to end the work day. One water for the road. Kegging hefe in half an hour, hopefully free of mishap.

Have a safe ride home you's guy's.

edit: holy funk this just popped up on new threads... wow, hurry up tax return...

Keezer For Sale Near Me (ish)

I wouldn't buy it personally, especially if space is an issue.

How is that? Never got some for myself.

Second pull of Bitchin' Dippah while cleaning up the house. FML.

Ew. Get a couple porkchops, and a can of mushroom soup.. combine two in a glass dish and put in oven for an hour. Minimum work, yields meat and gravy.

I know, but SWMBO is a vegetarian, so I need to meet criteria for her. Actually, wound up with stroganoff for the kids and Quorn breaded thing stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos...her favorite. When it comes to the cream of mushroom and meat thing though, I like boneless chicken topped with a slice of swiss, CMS w/1/4 cup white wine and then bread crumbs and a drizzle of butter @350 for 45 minutes.

Having my last Diet Cherry Pepsi for the night...maybe beer later.

I know, but SWMBO is a vegetarian, so I need to meet criteria for her. Actually, wound up with stroganoff for the kids and Quorn breaded thing stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos...her favorite. When it comes to the cream of mushroom and meat thing though, I like boneless chicken topped with a slice of swiss, CMS w/1/4 cup white wine and then bread crumbs and a drizzle of butter @350 for 45 minutes.

Having my last Diet Cherry Pepsi for the night...maybe beer later.

Read the first sentence. :D Thx

Next
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422488550.955375.jpg

Back