What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read your other posts about this guy and I'd say it's time for some tough love. Tell him how you really feel about his beer and if he gets all pissy, let him get all pissy. He thinks that just because he's doing all-grain (and based on what I read, I'm using that term loosely) he automatically brews better beer than an extract brewer, which we all know is BS. Then, once he's done throwing his tantrum, explain to him why his beer is crappy and hopefully he'll listen yo you. *shrug* Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

I was all uppity about AG brewing until I had BeerMeDuffman's stout. Couldn't believe it when he gave me the recipe and it was an extract brew. Blew my friggin mind. Very humbling.

You could be under 30, bald and fat. Things could be worse. And you can also be on my nuts like a pitbull and smell like cheese when you get home from work every day of your life.

View attachment 251024

Water.

I miss so much being busy the past couple days. Someone giving you grief about your snobby beer tasting? Lol
Why the **** am I still a verb meaning to relieve yourself off the porch? I have to stop being honest with you people about my hang ups.

@coldcrash ???

The really ironic thing is that I realized looking at it on my desktop that the pic was the KBS. The CBS pic didn't upload to photobucket.

Interesting I live in mich and haven't seen nor heard about it being released here. Nice score.
Yeah, this is apparently going to be their last batch because they have trouble sourcing adequate barrels. Draft only this time. It actually came out in December, but we just got our shipment a couple weeks ago. My favorite NOLA hangout is holding theirs until after Mardi Gras and may time the tapping for the night before the KBS 2015 release (which they may tap right at midnight).

Waddya like better. I've had kbs but not cbs. Frankly kbs was good but I think founders reg imperial stout is just as good but that's just me. Yeah I'll still prob wiait in line for kbs this year and hopefully i get some got pimped two people in front of me last year.

I slightly prefer KBS, but it's very slight.

A mason jar is proper glassware for Backwoods, right?

I get it at the McDonald's drive thru...LOL...$1.19/bag. But I get your point. I'm not handy, but I will invest in one soon. @Hello You have an extra coil or ferm chamber?
Ferm chamber for now. It'll be fine in your carport and holds many carboys. Also, you can always make it smaller.
Anybody need any hops? I have some home grown chinook and cascade. For free, you pay shipping. View attachment 250987
I'll take cascade. PM me your pp address.
Let's clear the air for you bitter pansies. Especially the ones that hate themselves.

Gandhi Bot won top beer out 12 judged by an (amateur - just like each one of you ****s) panel of seven people. Some beers included in the tasting Abner, Heady Topper, Second Fiddle, Captain's Daughter, Tree House Faze and more.

Mad at me for it? Do something about it.

Trillium Melcher St. was my favorite and highest-rated beer in the tasting.

Edit: Being miserable in life is bad for your health. #cheesehead
**** up and send me a Gandhi bot glass please.
Red Oak Amber (Lager?). Getting good reviews on Untappd, but not my favorite. No head and too seet...I don't think I like this particular malt profile.

Seriously, is it really the first time you've had red oak?

Lost most of its carb, but smells incredible. Smells a little better than it tastes. Little bit of soy sauce thing going on. Still floccing amazing though.

20150123_214443[1].jpg

Enjoying one last fiddle head second fiddle as a night cap. Because I can. I remember when I used to get upset because someone hurt my interwebz feelings. No, no I'm just kidding. There is life outside a forum. I will honestly say no one cares what an egotistical, self righteous, pompous schmuck has to say. I'd much rather be the person I am, than to be someone I'm not. Hiding behind a keyboard seems to be the best thing going, but it's okay because I lift more weights, drink more beer and live a better life than anyone, ever!!!!!!!! #trollin

I miss so much being busy the past couple days. Someone giving you grief about your snobby beer tasting? Lol
Why the **** am I still a verb meaning to relieve yourself off the porch? I have to stop being honest with you people about my hang ups.

I call living down the road from great New England (VT) breweries and somehow thinking to yourself you're better than everyone. Except you've never brewed a beer you love. And you smell like cheese?

Water.

Enjoying one last fiddle head second fiddle as a night cap. Because I can. I remember when I used to get upset because someone hurt my interwebz feelings. No, no I'm just kidding. There is life outside a forum. I will honestly say no one cares what an egotistical, self righteous, pompous schmuck has to say. I'd much rather be the person I am, than to be someone I'm not. Hiding behind a keyboard seems to be the best thing going, but it's okay because I lift more weights, drink more beer and live a better life than anyone, ever!!!!!!!! #trollin

Not sure this makes the point you're going for. Kinda makes it seem like someone has your jimmies all rustled.

Yeah, kids kept interrupting me when I went to respond to your free hop post. Happy to pay shipping but would you prefer I just send you beer?

I just hit up hello after her post. Shipping cost and beer isn't necessary. Just doing a good deed for fellow homebrewers. She was first to respond but if the two of you want to work it out, let me know.

I call living down the road from great New England (VT) breweries and somehow thinking to yourself you're better than everyone. Except you've never brewed a beer you love. And you smell like cheese?

Water.

Could be worse brother people could use your username as a euphemism for pissing off the porch......wait a sec you f@cking started that ****! That's alright I love you anyways man.

Another SN Hop Hunter. Tastes like the CO2 hop extract smells that I got from Yakima Valley hops. Its good, but not sure if I would buy it again.

Back