What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what you think I keep a 5 gallon bucket of star san right next to the kettle when I brew and dip my hands fora full 2 minutes prior to touching my mash paddle or stirring spoon.:tank:

That is unnecessary. Everything will die in the boil. Im more relaxed and love to put brett in a beer. Or wes likes to put it fecal matter lol. Nutty

That is unnecessary. Everything will die in the boil. Im more relaxed and love to put brett in a beer. Or wes likes to put it fecal matter lol. Nutty

A nut brown where you actually dip your nuts in the wort? That would just end up a sour brown though.

58182585.jpg

Not true. That's only for the beers my wife likes. I drink all the hoppy beers myself. Founders imperial stout

With all this Star San talk, I'll give a PSA. Do not, under any circumstances, let undiluted Star San sit on any nice surface. Have I shared a picture of the countertop behind my bar? That **** will eat a whole through cast iron.

With all this Star San talk, I'll give a PSA. Do not, under any circumstances, let undiluted Star San sit on any nice surface. Have I shared a picture of the countertop behind my bar? That **** will eat a whole through cast iron.

A whole what?

After much diliberation, I'm sharing a Hopslam with my girlfriend. She seems to like it. Her brother LOVED hoppy beers, but his beer drinking days are behind him.

I love Bostons. Such great dogs!

I love Bostons. Such great dogs!

Best dog for kids. I even say better than a lab. They are as gentle with the kids as a lab, as playful, and their size makes them better playmates my little ones. Our male was a beast for a Boston, at 36 lbs, but this little one is about 17 lbs. She's like a puppy still, at 8 years old.

Crap. Dinner plans just got changed. I wasn't wild about the original plan, but it had good beer. The new destination is an unknown to me. I hate going to a new place and finding the beer selection sucks. I need you prayers to get through this "Princess Problem", as my wife calls it.

Back