What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work in a health care setting with sick people. Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, vancomycin resistant enterococcus and others abound I could never live with myself if I aquired a nosocomial infection on my penis.

I never had the first version, but I like this one. The tea has a touch of astringency, but still surprisingly works.

I went to a stone pairing night at a steak place, and they had marinated a steak in the green tea IPA and then paired it with it... Talk about amazing. I still really enjoy this version, but I feel like the Helga hops make it taste more like an enjoy by with green tea than its own separate beer

I work in a health care setting with sick people. Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, vancomycin resistant enterococcus and others abound I could never live with myself if I aquired a nosocomial infection on my penis.

You know I don't speak Spanish.

I just did a CE on fecal flora transplant for recurrent c dif. Wash wash, brother. I'm with ya.

Water. Rooms a spinnin.

I'm still here. Drinking my HB simcoe (and magnum for bittering) SMaSH IPA. Need to stop if I want to be functional tomorrow

I'm still here. Drinking my HB simcoe (and magnum for bittering) SMaSH IPA. Need to stop if I want to be functional tomorrow

Um, if you used two hops, can you really call it a SMaSH? Not drinking anything else tonight since I'm gping drink fizzy yellow beers first thing in the morning.

Um, if you used two hops, can you really call it a SMaSH? Not drinking anything else tonight since I'm gping drink fizzy yellow beers first thing in the morning.

It has evolved from a SMaSH. I call it a semi SMaSH. Its still a single malt and single hop for flavor/atom/dry hop. But the magnum bitters so clean I thought I might switch it up a bit. And I'm glad I did. Its goooood :D

Creamy body and a pretty well balanced green tea flavor. Deceptively strong too, wouldn't have guessed anywhere close to 10% at first.

I thought the same thing. I had one or two beers before it last night, and when I finished I really felt it! Then I looked at the bottle and realized it was a 10% IPA haha

Creamy body and a pretty well balanced green tea flavor. Deceptively strong too, wouldn't have guessed anywhere close to 10% at first.

Can't wait till that gets here. Loved it last time and was hoping they'd make it again.

Didn't realize how tired I was... After that bomber of Hello's Winter Spice Ale, I crashed...big time. A couple hours later, I woke up and was like, "What the Hell was THAT?!" Not drinking anything, now. I'm afraid I'd slip into a coma. I need a snack and to try to get back to sleep.

Coffee time. Had to get up early for son's hockey practice. SWMBO decided that she would take him after I got up way too early and got him and all of his stuff ready.

I just did a CE on fecal flora transplant for recurrent c dif. Wash wash, brother. I'm with ya.

Water. Rooms a spinnin.

Really? That's awesome not many people are even aware of fecal transplant as a treatment for c-dif. It sounds horrible because it is but it's proven effective for people whom antibiotics and other treatments have failed.

@wesleys nice work!

Coffee and water. Too many home brews and stayed up way too late. :eek:

Thank you! It was a long process, but it tastes and smells good.

That is freakin cool. I assume you are estimating the srm? I would like to give this a shot sometimes since I just spent $7 + shipping per pound fir 3 pounds of Belgian Candi syrup

Back