What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pour of my cider and a snort of this little guy.

IMG_20141227_225710.jpg

I'm not sure when i want to drink that. I only have one so i need to wait

Yeah, it always sucks to just have one. You don't want to open too early. But, I will say, it's pretty good even this young, so I can only imagine how it'll be with a year or more on it. I picked up only a few. I wish I would've bought more now. There was a whole case right in front of me. If only my wife wouldn't have killed me.

Yeah, it always sucks to just have one. You don't want to open too early. But, I will say, it's pretty good even this young, so I can only imagine how it'll be with a year or more on it. I picked up only a few. I wish I would've bought more now. There was a whole case right in front of me. If only my wife wouldn't have killed me.

I could send you some of these for another bottle. :D
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419743989.672184.jpg

Finishing up the 13 smoked porter. Ill save the 08 for tomorrow. Going to move my grandma into her apartment tomorrow. Gotta love Texas how massive it is. Driving 1.5hrs one way and it doesnt seem far on a map. Its only an inch.

Tonight was full of homemade eggnog at the last Christmas party of the year.

Followed by a couple a couple gin and tonics (hey, fresh limes).

Pretty quiet in here for a Saturday.

Coffee. Glad to be back home. Beer that was checked made it, but my suitcase has a 4"x1" hole in the back. It's a cloth suitcase, but no beer was harmed. More coming via Fedex. It's going to be a while due to the holiday.

Water while the coffee is brewing. It's the calm before the storm, my parents are watching my nephews (4 years and 5 months old) while my sister and BIL goto the 49er game. Hoping to be on the road before it gets too hectic.

Coffee. Glad to be back home. Beer that was checked made it, but my suitcase has a 4"x1" hole in the back. It's a cloth suitcase, but no beer was harmed. More coming via Fedex. It's going to be a while due to the holiday.

Welcome home! Glad the suitcase didn't completely rip open and spill the goods! Whew!
Thumping bass at the party rental space across the street from my house kept me up until 3 a.m. Police have been called before...useless. Slept in a bit and hit the quaffi while I attempt a little recovery from household devastation that comes with Christmas and kids out of school.

Welcome home! Glad the suitcase didn't completely rip open and spill the goods! Whew!
Thumbing bass at the party rental space across the street from my house kept me up until 3 a.m. Police have been called before...useless. Slept in a bit and hit the quaffi while I attempt a little recovery from household devastation that comes with Christmas and kids out of school.

Thanks, I have a little something for you. I'm going out to watch the Redskins game and then I have to get my doggie from boarding. I'm off tomorrow so I'll likely text you and see if I can swing by tomorrow.

Water for now.

Kafej. Is that cool enough with a Spanish accent? I dodged the pee pants bullet for now. Edit: We need pics of that finger @Remmy.

Water, lots of it. Apparently, finishing my beer drinking day with a growler of 9.7% Quad was a bad decision on my part.

I killed the growler though!

Latest posts

Back