What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out the hard way that chocolate and scotch don't mix very well. I either had too much scotch or too many Hershey's Kisses (maybe both) and I feel like I want to die. Maybe more scotch will help?

I believe those are just the weak cells in your body dying. Finish them off to make room for the strong ones.

Coffee. I nailed it last night. I can clearly tell that one more beer would have had me feeling rough this morning. I'm feeling fine.

Another family Christmas party today. This one will involve the giving of home brewed 6 month aged stout to worthy recipients, my brothers, who will honestly start asking about what I'm making for next Christmas in the summer.

Gotta wind up the propeller on the toy plane first? ;)

Water. I want coffee.

Haha thats hilarious. It beats driving 11 hours or flying commercial and then having to drive. It is a tight fit though.

I made the two hour trip without getting sick from last night but had to jet to the bathroom. Feel great now!

Haha thats hilarious. It beats driving 11 hours or flying commercial and then having to drive. It is a tight fit though.

I made the two hour trip without getting sick from last night but had to jet to the bathroom. Feel great now!

Haha I bet it's more convenient to fly in one of those despite the turbulence. Only flew in a small plane once and it was "exciting".

Since everybody else has been having birthday beers, figured I'd have one too :D
View attachment 243332

Thanks Allen!

Happy birthday!

Coffee at son's hockey game.

A while back there was an Internet thing showing commercial beer with the labels removed asking if you can identify them. This indicated you had a drinking problem.

Is it bad that most of us can see a pic of HB in this thread and know who brewed it just by looking? What does that indicate?

Thanks for the birthday wishes all!

My hunah 'clone' isn't really a clone since I didn't use peppers. I don't think mine is too sweet anymore, since the hunah is pretty sweet too. The peppers really come out as it warms. It is really good

Here we go now. AllenH is going on another beer rampage. I'm jealous.

On another note, NFL Network > Olympic Curling > ESPN > WNBA > watching paint dry > EPL soccer

Curling > ESPN?
NFL > espn > olympic curling > Gouging out my own eyes with a fork handled by Remmy after peeing off the deck > wnba > soccer

Latest posts

Back