What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man 30yrs ago that sentence would have been taken in a whole other contexts.👃
After seeing pic of all that snow yall had to deal with a few weeks ago I'll never complain about dealing with mosquitoes in December

Haha. If it makes you feel better, I was doing the snow blowing in long lines... ;)

Onto appointment #2 and ready to kill the client who decided to take a nap right when it was time to leave. Wtf?

Water and more cherry coke. I need a coffee.

Monster.

Finally got tired of waiting for my AHA membership, and 10% discounts at the lhbs. I called, and they say it was lost in the mail. You know...couldn't have been our fault. They say it will take two weeks to make a new card. Then, we pray the pigeons don't get lost en route.

By the way, anyone here who wants something from OEC, ever, simply let me know. Be glad to get you guys some stuff from here.

On my last appointment for the day, then paperwork with a late lunch. Many beers to follow tonight before the hockey game. :D

On the Sunkist as it was the only thing cold.

We should do a trade again, I'll pm you

4gAqKeY.gif

That thing on the left looks fun! Even though all I can really see is a tire? I wonder what it is?

Drinking water. Getting ready to have stout HB later.

No idea. But I am going to see if I can hit it the tires from 50 yards out.

That thing on the left looks fun! Even though all I can really see is a tire? I wonder what it is?

Drinking water. Getting ready to have stout HB later.

Looks like a tractor made out of a 28-31 ford. They are lots of fun. I like the jeep. Those early jeeps with the 134 f head are insane fun to tear up the woods with. I miss mine.

By the way, anyone here who wants something from OEC, ever, simply let me know. Be glad to get you guys some stuff from here.

What is this Meyer lemon deal? I haven't been able to find that under their ale list.

Randalled bottle share, company pre-Christmas bottle share.
2013 BCBS with coconut and cinnamon. ****ing ice cream flavor of the year idea right there.
Patent pending.

View attachment 241163 @hello. Stupid generous. Didn't have to. Thank you.

Found this about 1/8th of a mile behind my house in the woods. What the ****? Windshield is about to get destroyed. There is nothing around here. Weird.

View attachment 241164
View attachment 241165

I just saw this. I'm glad it got there, ****ers!
So I hope you like everything in there. I want you to know that Wilma's Wandering Eye is a 12% bomber of utter goodness. I simply adore that beer and there is a shortage right now, so that's the best anyone can do. That is the brewery I have brewed for...I love those people.

What is this Meyer lemon deal? I haven't been able to find that under their ale list.

That and peaches. Not waiting in line for any beer whatsoever. It's gone. I usually go to OEC on weekdays when it isn't open to the public. After all, I ****ing live here. I have the right to go there whenever the **** I please. :D

That and peaches. Not waiting in line for any beer whatsoever. It's gone. I usually go to OEC on weekdays when it isn't open to the public. After all, I ****ing live here. I have the right to go there whenever the **** I please. :D

I won't wait in line for beer either. If I can't just walk in, grab it and buy it, I don't get it.

Back