What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on Giants! Red after stout, after red, after Roggenbier sample.

Cousin's going to win it I think!

1414637899956.jpg

GIANTS WIN!!!!!!! Giants WIN!!!!!!! Such an amazing series and game. I'm drink and loving life right now. With a 3 week old baby and an amazing series and team I am on top of the world. Sooooooo amazing!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

GIANTS WIN!!!!!!! Giants WIN!!!!!!! Such an amazing series and game. I'm drink and loving life right now. With a 3 week old baby and an amazing series and team I am on top of the world. Sooooooo amazing!!!!!

Freaking awesome series and, of course ending! Sometime miss living in the bay area. Not too many Giants fans in Central Texas.

My Heady clone. Not sure how close it is to the real thing since I haven't had one in forever, but this is pretty damn tasty. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414644373.719033.jpg

I've had Texas and Carolina BBQ, but never KC. It would be a tough choice, but I'd have to opt for Texas BBQ. Being from Texas probably doesn't make me impartial, but I'm standing by my choice. :)

Home is where the BBQ is, right?

I should be asleep right now, since I'll have no help motivating the kids at 6 a.m.. with SAWMBO out of town, but I'm not. And I was putting a bomber of my HB Citra Saison in the fridge and decided that I would open an HB Cherry Belle Saison. I didn't even chill it...it was a little cool from being in a cooler part of the house, but probably still over 60F. Gorgeous color, nice carb, interesting aroma and flavor...hard to describe. A little bitter and a little pepper in the finish, but not too pronounced. A little cooler would be good, but I'm not complaining. I will be brewing the Citra Saison again; and when I do, I'm going to split the batch evenly with cherry. A gallon is definitely not enough! Look how clear, too. Ramble, Ramble. Last swig and now I really DO need to go sleep!

DSC06220.jpg

So, just got home a bit ago from Napa after celebrating the Giants win with friends. How do I celebrate??? Popping the top on my 2012 Founders Breakfast Stout. And might I say it's incredible!!! The wife described it as "meaty" haha.

Oh, and what's that in the background?? It's a Westy 12. Going to pop that guy tomorrow when sober to fully enjoy. That's how I do it :)

Would love to get some more FBS if anyone can help.....hint hint.

I'm willing to accept all entries. I'll PM you my address. :)

Loves me some SC style BBQ, although being from Midwest, BBQ is beef.

HB raspberry saison
View attachment 232611

SOUTH Carolina BBQ?! *shiver* Mustard sauce, blech.

Apple cider vinegar, crushed red pepper flakes, just enough ketchup to to slightly alter the body, maybe a little honey. That's it. Whole hog, pulled or chopped pork, cooked low and slow. Slaw and bun optional. Or hushpuppies.

Coff before I split wood for the remainder of the morning.

Dude...what am I missing? We saw her at the NC State Fair in Raleigh. I enjoyed it...son enjoyed it...?

Trying to get kids asleep. Wife on business trip. Want beer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DudYU6Hb65c[/ame]

5ngJzwU.gif

Coffee and water. I need to remember to eat prior to drinking...

I hate when I do that.

Drinking water now. "It's Gameday!" just doesn't have the same ring to it on a Thursday.

Why don't any craft breweries step up to the plate and make a nice light palatable lager? The only one I've ever found that comes close is Avery Joe's. Which is a summer seasonal we don't see much here. I really don't want to give InBev any more of my money. Those Brazilian ******** already make trillions of dollars. lol.

Coffee & water. I just spent 5 minutes on the phone spelling my first and last name repeatedly to the IT department. :(

@nukebrewer now that you said the D.O.R.I.S is so great, I need to buy one more because I only bought that one bottle and now I'm dying to drink it!

@mattmmille I know of a mustard sauce that may change your mind about mustard sauce. Unless you hate mustard as a whole, then I can't help you. When would you like a small growler of my beer? I've gotten mixed reviews on it.

Back