What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SATIN SOLITUTDE IMPERIAL STOUT. THANK YOU WISCONSIN FOR GETTING ME FEFFED UP TOOOO NIGH.T. I IMPERIALLLY APPRE-=CIATIE T IT. nOT BAD NOT GREAT FOR THE STYLE BUT FUKC ME FOR THINKING OTHERWIZE. lETZ DO THIS SHIZ. MY BAD? wHAT, YOU scared? lET ME HELP YOU. I WORK MAGIC. iM JUST PLAYIN DOGS. iLL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND, PINKY PROMISE. DONT REALLY GIVE A SHART . that's ALL FOLKS.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411876976.775671.jpg

Coffee. Our older dog died overnight, so gotta bury next to her mate...:(

I'm sorry. Seems to be a lot of that happening on this thread lately.

Drinking water, and about to head out for the 2nd mini road trip of the weekend. Still on the wait list, but drive an hourish up to Frederick MD and hope that some schmuck doesn't show up for his BJCP exam and leaves me an open seat. Because apparently that works or something. Figure since every other exam that's within my time period is a hell of a lot further away, it's worth a shot right?

Sorry about the dog.

Coffee.

Anyone else ever post what they are drinking now on another thread or a pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think it was a week or maybe 10 days. I did a strawberry blonde in early Spring...was kind of odd after a couple of weeks in the bottle, but was much better at a couple of months. I still have some and it's still good. It wasn't my favorite style overall, but for what it is, it's good. Fruit is odd in beer though, IMO. You lose the sweetness entirely, unless malt or an unfermentable sugar replaces it. It takes a little getting used to, but can really turn out nice.
Transitioning from coffee to soda.

This was in response to a comment asking how long I left my Cherry Belle Saison on the cherries in secondary. I thought I was quoting for context, but I guess I screwed up. Sorry!

Thanks guys. It already seems kinda quiet around here. I imagine you others have similar feelings. I delved into my homebrewing book & finished another chapter just to take my mind off her. She had a full life. She was so happy when i got her home from the APL years ago now & showed her her new collar. She jumped in my lap, wagging her tail happily. It was as if she understood she'd just been "made"?...

Switching over to Dragons Milk and settling in to watch football/baseball and do some of tomorrow morning's busy work to try and make Monday a little less stressful.

Back