What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410805465.853368.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410809148.260908.jpg ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410809174.911575.jpg

This one definitely has some age on it. Not quite what i was expecting after drinking the few krieks i've previously had. This style should not be "americanized"
IMO.

Not bad though.

Pumking. I really wanted to like this beer. Maybe pumpkin beers aren't my thing. Unfortunately I picked up 2 bottles

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pumking. I really wanted to like this beer. Maybe pumpkin beers aren't my thing. Unfortunately I picked up 2 bottles

Don't judge them all by Pumpking. Many commercial pumpkin beers are too sweet for me but I love Reno eNVys punkin ale.

My Bluebird Clone. Unless my bottle shop was lying to me, that may be all I'm getting for a while. Seems there wasn't enough demand for the distributor to keep stocking it, and that's why it hasn't been around for a couple months.

My Bluebird Clone. Unless my bottle shop was lying to me, that may be all I'm getting for a while. Seems there wasn't enough demand for the distributor to keep stocking it, and that's why it hasn't been around for a couple months.

Demand may plummet even further if you're able to nail your clone. :ban:

Not sure it's worth the drive for you but there's a place in Howard County that still had it in stock two weeks ago

Demand may plummet even further if you're able to nail your clone. :ban:

Not sure it's worth the drive for you but there's a place in Howard County that still had it in stock two weeks ago

I'll be heading through there on the 27th (going up that way to judge a competition), so yeah, probably worth the drive. Where?

Suck. I did like it.

Water after training. Had a Rueze last night after the game to top off the evening. Now to study before dinner - have to ace the test Friday.

I'll be heading through there on the 27th (going up that way to judge a competition), so yeah, probably worth the drive. Where?

The Perfect Pour in Elkridge, one minute off 95. Last time I was there they had Bluebird, Bluebird Premium XB, and Old Man Ale.

On the water. Working a double after hitting the beer like I did yesterday is a horrible idea.

The Perfect Pour in Elkridge, one minute off 95. Last time I was there they had Bluebird, Bluebird Premium XB, and Old Man Ale.

Down south on business. Never heard of that place before. It's only a half hour from me now. (Don't worry, I'm not looking for Bluebird) but I may check out the other bottle offerings. Thanks CC.

1410825081773.jpg

Water. Need to get back to the no drinking during the week.

I do not share this opinion. I am greatly looking forward to an after work brew, can't imagine I will stay awake for more than one though.... Couple hours to go and it has been a long day.

Out of change.... Water fountain only till I get out of here.

Yeah, it actually grew on me a little by the end. Even so, something about the finish reminded me of the cheap beer I threw down in college.

My first one was Westbrook at the brewery and wasn't sure what I was tasting, as I never had the style. Thereafter, I think it's great on a hot day while doing yard work. The saltiness also reminds me to drink water every now and again. I think Westbrook is better than Anderson Valley though (I have 2 of each remaining or so).

Time for another beer. Getting ready to keg and bottle some apfelwein.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410829742.088600.jpg
Funky Buddha OP Porter. I let one of my guys take off work last Friday last minute, he just happened to be visiting family in Boca and picked this up for me. Nice guy, great porter.

Back