What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dessert and coffee in one - thanks Allen! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410388214.400969.jpg

Not going to go there with this weakling.

Edited post.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410389132.506331.jpg
First of several tonight.

I had an especially irritating day at the office. Finally, I got back home and within 10 minutes, an HR guy calls to offer me the job I'd been interviewing for!

Pretty stoked to turn in my 2 weeks notice on Friday (after 4+ years).

Drinking some orange soda at the moment. I almost always use my punch cutter for my cigars unless it is a small ring guage or a torpedo. If I use my guillotine cutter, I just clip enough to get a decent draw. As long as you are enjoying it, that is all that matters in the end. Cheers!

Drinking some orange soda at the moment. I almost always use my punch cutter for my cigars unless it is a small ring guage or a torpedo. If I use my guillotine cutter, I just clip enough to get a decent draw. As long as you are enjoying it, that is all that matters in the end. Cheers!

Agreed. But when people get bent out of shape by a comment that was not meant to be offensive, it gets me
pissed off.

Wow some nastiness here tonight :drunk:

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here drinkin' beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 223161
First of several tonight.

I had an especially irritating day at the office. Finally, I got back home and within 10 minutes, an HR guy calls to offer me the job I'd been interviewing for!

Pretty stoked to turn in my 2 weeks notice on Friday (after 4+ years).

Congrats. Only time for one before soccer practice.
Fresh hop IPA

Attachments

• 1410391191366.jpg
    1410391191366.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56
Agreed. But when people get bent out of shape by a comment that was not meant to be offensive, it gets me
pissed off.

Don't take this the wrong way, but thats the f'en stupidest f'en thing I ever f'en heard.

On another note, son and i taking in beer not seen in Texas. Love the different experience.

Oh, need a F'EN smiley face. 😛

1410391914161.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, but thats the f'en stupidest f'en thing I ever f'en heard.

On another note, son and i taking in beer not seen in Texas. Love the different experience.

What part of my comment to him about cutting a cigar so far down the head was wrong? It looked unreal.

Thanks for the input.

I am done with this ****.

Its amazing after 6 months or longer. Is that the one I sent you?

It is. I'm guessing I've had this since April? I didn't look for a date on the bottle.

Good stuff. Thanks, Fins. I still have my bottle of the Sour from Cigar City...and both champagne bottles of the Boulevard RIS.

It is. I'm guessing I've had this since April? I didn't look for a date on the bottle.

Good stuff. Thanks, Fins. I still have my bottle of the Sour from Cigar City...and both champagne bottles of the Boulevard RIS.

It was probably a month or so old when I sent it too. Its easily one of my favorite Tripels. I still have one bottle of CCB sour left too and I keep wanting to open it but I also wanna wait. What a terrible conundrum haha

Kind of a joke man..play on you words..

Haha...I was hoping that's what you were doing but wasn't sure. Kind of like the " if I say 'with all due respect' then you can't be offended by what I say next. And with all due respect, your mother wears combat boots to bed...".

Attachments

• 1410393919565.jpg
    1410393919565.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
Back