What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brambling Cross Pale Ale, small batch at Fortnight...needs a little more carb and a little more late addition hops. Dropped a bottle of Hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus for the brewer to evaluate for me.

Does he actually evaluate? I dropped two bottles and got no feedback, good or bad.

Let's see, had a red tail ale, my Berliner weisse, Cellarmaker Coffee and Cigarettes, my Brett saison, some Tobermory 10yr, and some of my bourbon imperial stout. Delish!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409465048.131632.jpg

Some double dry hopped Ruination refreshment while at the bottle shop. Got some Oerbier to cellar and a bunch of other stuff I don't see in Philly (or is at a price I won't pay). They tried to talk me into buying some Oerbier Riserva from the "secret stash" but I held out since I just got a couple

View attachment 220937

Oh, and to complete the call of the elusive TNGabe, "Oerbier"

Oerbier Riserva and you passed? i'm always ISO for future reference.

It's called a "game." And if a team doesn't score, it has "zero" or "nothing." We don't like that "nil" junk 'round here.

NFL begins in 5 days. Thank you, God.

Another swig of Coff.

Does he actually evaluate? I dropped two bottles and got no feedback, good or bad.

I hope so. I saw him at Lazy Daze and told him I would drop off a bottle. I had him try my Citra Citrus awhile back and I think I saw him sometime after and he said it was good, but a little overcarbed and had the characteristic sweet twang that gave it away as an extract brew. So, calling it an "evaluation" may be a little overstatement..."comment" or "opinion" might be more accurate.

Having coffee...waiting for SWMBO to get going so we can run out for breakfast at La Farm Bakery and grab some bread for a grilled kabob of some sort cookout at In-laws tonight. Grandma said bring lots of good bread. And I'll take a watermelon and, of course, a beer or three.

I hope so. I saw him at Lazy Daze and told him I would drop off a bottle. I had him try my Citra Citrus awhile back and I think I saw him sometime after and he said it was good, but a little overcarbed and had the characteristic sweet twang that gave it away as an extract brew. So, calling it an "evaluation" may be a little overstatement..."comment" or "opinion" might be more accurate.

Having coffee...waiting for SWMBO to get going so we can run out for breakfast at La Farm Bakery and grab some bread for a grilled kabob of some sort cookout at In-laws tonight. Grandma said bring lots of good bread. And I'll take a watermelon and, of course, a beer or three.

Yeah. He just never said a word. Made me wonder. :)
Drop me off a white chocolate baguette please! I'll be out mowing the lawn so you can just throw it at me. Haha!

Iced coffee...I need to get to mowing.

Had a diet pepsi with my pills earlier. Saving the HB's for the BBQ tomorrow. Had this Friday evening though;
Took 3 bottles to fill it up. The 1L can that's usually in the mug was gone. Store owner bogart alert!!

Colorado beers tend to go over well :)

Glad everyone enjoyed them.

On the coffee

I feel like you live in one of the greatest places if you're a beer drinker.

Water and yard work. It's killing me today for some reason. Probably the most I've done in 2 weeks since being sick. Can't wait for a second shower and beer.

Water while cleaning a ton of dishes. Thinking about going out to hunt down some coffee.
Gonna transfer a batch to tertiary and keg a batch of zombie dust in a bit.

After a house full of sick people for two weeks the amount of cleaning I need to get done to brew without getting swmbo wrath is starting to feel daunting. Pot of coffee almost empty, dishes half done, kitchen table still covered with everything that came in the door for the last two weeks. Ugh. That pound of Amarillo I picked up yesterday is screaming at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I feel like you live in one of the greatest places if you're a beer drinker.

As a craft beer drinker, it definitely doesn't suck living here. :) Just spent the last 30 minutes figuring out which brewery to hit later today based on which food truck has more kid friendly menu.

More coffee...

Yeah. He just never said a word. Made me wonder. :)
Drop me off a white chocolate baguette please! I'll be out mowing the lawn so you can just throw it at me. Haha!

Iced coffee...I need to get to mowing.

Dang...just got home. Eggs Florentine was good! Coffee was good, but grounds in the last mouthful was nasty. Got a free refill though.

1409496313406.jpg

I just earned a morning drinking badge on untappd. Haha

Yard work is done. Shower and eventually brewing I hope.

I used the can to cover my awesome coffee table so that Remmy doesn't feel like I am rubbing it in his face. :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409498843.818140.jpg

I do. Today's the second-anni of one of my pitbull's death. Would love another one.

Anyway, just mowed for 1.5 hours with my non-self propelled, piece of **** mower. I hate mowing. Need a ride-on already.

Just slammed a water. I am going to drink like a fish today. Mostly BMC (two free kegs).

Dang...just got home. Eggs Florentine was good! Coffee was good, but grounds in the last mouthful was nasty. Got a free refill though.

When my mom visited I told her I'd take her to the most pretentious breakfast joint in all the land. She loved it...it was pretentious. But their breakfasts are usually great.

I just earned a morning drinking badge on untappd. Haha

Yard work is done. Shower and eventually brewing I hope.

I used the can to cover my awesome coffee table so that Remmy doesn't feel like I am rubbing it in his face. :)
View attachment 221094

I grabbed some of that yesterday to try but fell asleep early. That will likely be the first beer of the day.

Just had a sample of zombie dust while kegging it up.

Attachments

• 1409499708699.jpg
    1409499708699.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 56
I do. Today's the second-anni of one of my pitbull's death. Would love another one.

Anyway, just mowed for 1.5 hours with my non-self propelled, piece of **** mower. I hate mowing. Need a ride-on already.

Just slammed a water. I am going to drink like a fish today. Mostly BMC (two free kegs).

I'm sorry, about the dog not the beer...that's on you.

She is a damn good dog. A few annoying things that she'll do but overall, a great dog. She rules me.

Back