What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the great brews you all get and it is that damned yuengling that makes me jealous. I was right though... Hopkilla is especially good today. A coors would have been good enough. I needed the beer I finally got.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yuengling making you jealous? I cant see why. It is rarely all that fresh here, and as a result nothing special, though I'm sure I would be happy to send you some if you want it that bad.

Heritage lager from a keg. Watching a tv not made in the 90s.
View attachment 220226
Is it me or an imposter?

You sure? I thought Xena was a 1990's show.

Edit: Ohhhh... a tv, not a tv show. Gotcha.

Yeungling is **** beer. That's why I drink it when I'm smacked.

I thought I was done but my body will not ****ing submit to the alcohol. My cream ale. ****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409095359.031916.jpg

Yeungling is **** beer. That's why I drink it when I'm smacked.

I thought I was done but my body will not ****ing submit to the alcohol. My cream ale. ****.

View attachment 220229

I don't think it's necessarily **** beer, but I'm biased, every person has that beer from their teenage years that they hold in a special place and yeungling is that for me, most folk around here that's Busch light for them, now that's a **** beer

I don't think it's necessarily **** beer, but I'm biased, every person has that beer from their teenage years that they hold in a special place and yeungling is that for me, most folk around here that's Busch light for them, now that's a **** beer

D drink it every time over bud miller, erc. But yeungling in ct is like going to heaven for people. I hate people that go ape**** for it here.

Nightcap in done

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409095898.237889.jpg
Eww! This is **** beer. I would rather have a dingaling lager which is in fact although to a lesser degree **** beer

Yuengling making you jealous? I cant see why. It is rarely all that fresh here, and as a result nothing special, though I'm sure I would be happy to send you some if you want it that bad.

It is just the beer that got me going on beer. My love for it may be completely sentimental. Had my first yuengling at some little bar that claims to have been an inn that Benjamin Franklin stayed at. I was 19 or so in PA for the car show in Hershey. I can drive two and a half hours to ohio and get it.... And often do. I should just get a keg and make myself so tired of it that I am over it!

Water. It's gonna be a long night of paperwork.

View attachment 220231
Eww! This is **** beer. I would rather have a dingaling lager which is in fact although to a lesser degree **** beer

What, you were expecting it to be good?!?! :D

Heritage lager from a keg. Watching a tv not made in the 90s.
View attachment 220226
Is it me or an imposter?

Hmmm ... lager? keg? new TV? Sounds like an imposter to me! If your next beer is a pumpkin saison that will seal the deal. ;)

Home and having some fancy water. Letting the body reast before some marathon drinking this weekend... Oh, and no pic. Because it's just water.

Sam Smith Nut Brown for final studying round of the night, and now taking a break from having to think too hard about what I'm drinking, and taking it easy with my Weizenbock

My 'merica IPA. It's really good. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma and lots of pine in the taste. I think this is the best beer I've brewed.

1409103120376.jpg

Back