What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Condolences as well Billy. I will raise one for your buddy.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407803686.154079.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407803697.772288.jpg

raising a glass of Vandal Eyes to Loogie. the sweetest damn dog ever. R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss Billy. I've been through that several times. It sucks so bad. I'll definitely drink one for Loogie tonight when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry, Billy. Mine is looking like his time is really getting short, too. He wouldn't go out in the rain tonight, so I've been walking around cleaning up piss all evening.

Condolences billy, I didn't know your pal but I know the pain
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407806562.945890.jpg
Here's to Loogie!

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

More Pale Mild. May be a little darker than I'd initially planned (it's what I get for using self serve bulk malt and trusting the LHBS as to what was inside), and have almost no head or retention, but clarity, that it's got.

20140811_212034[1].jpg

thanks all. she had a real rough first year of her life, but the last 11 she shared with us she was the sweetest dog I'd ever known. she was 1/2 dog, 1/2 meatloaf, and 1/2 end table.

edit: having my Scotch Ale.

A great description. Cheers to the departed klubb

I still have Misfits "Walk Among Us" on cassette.:rockin:

Digging through stuff while moving a few months ago, we found an old Wee Sing cassette. I've still got some 8mm video cassettes around, but I don't think I've got any music on cassette left. That's one media that deserved to go away.

Drinking iced tea. Moroccan mint w/ lavender.

Digging through stuff while moving a few months ago, we found an old Wee Sing cassette. I've still got some 8mm video cassettes around, but I don't think I've got any music on cassette left. That's one media that deserved to go away.

Drinking iced tea. Moroccan mint w/ lavender.

there's just something about having to stop what you're listening to so you can fix it with a pencil that just ain't right.

Yeah a few,if you didn't notice those were 8 trac controls in the center. It's a home 1986 stereo system my great grandmother left to me I use the record player the most

-Augie Carton-

Now vinyl is something that never goes out of style. I need to work on my turntable. Drive band is starting to slip and needs to be replaced (not difficult to find), and I really ought to replace the cartridge and stylus, but I can't make up my mind what to go with.

Grand Cru International Italian Pinot Grigio that I bottled nearly 5 months ago. I'm not a wine guy so I don't if the wine I made is a "good" Pinot Grigio but I am enjoying it and that's what matters to me.

I still have Misfits "Walk Among Us" on cassette.:rockin:
Got anything to play it on?
Yeah a few,if you didn't notice those were 8 trac controls in the center. It's a home 1986 stereo system my great grandmother left to me I use the record player the most

-Augie Carton-
I gave my cassettes up years ago, still have a lot of vinyl, have been meaning to pick up a player with a usb output to transfer them over.

On the IPA tonight,

IMG_4209.jpg

raising a glass of Vandal Eyes to Loogie. the sweetest damn dog ever. R.I.P.

I've cried like a baby over a few in my days...the most recent was almost 3 years ago and she was 16 years old. Cheers for the memories, and condolences for the loss.

Do you like the half cycle? I used to drink it all the time and stopped when I started brewing just because the labels are so hard to get off. Got a sixer to send a couple out and it wasn't as good as I remembered.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say this bottle has some age on it. I couldn't find a date on it, but the bitterness is there, but no aroma at all. Drinkable, but not memorable.

You ever going to bring that poor pipe cutter in from the rain? I truly feel sorry for it.:D

Lol, the pipe cutter has been blasted with oil and is back in the tool box. Sorry for offending you with my treatment of the cheap loaner tools.

Still on the odd Root beer.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say this bottle has some age on it. I couldn't find a date on it, but the bitterness is there, but no aroma at all. Drinkable, but not memorable.

I suppose that is fair. It used to be hard to get. Now it is on every grocery store shelf. I am sure freshness is sacrificed. Planning to stop by the brewery soon. Wonder if a draft there will be what I remember.

Lol, the pipe cutter has been blasted with oil and is back in the tool box. Sorry for offending you with my treatment of the cheap loaner tools.

Still on the odd Root beer.

I love my tools, they're not cheap loaners and I treat then with respect, no offense taken.

Short pull of rice wine,

IMG_4215.jpg

No beer tonight in honor of sobriety and Robin Williams...nanu nanu. Going to have a couple of gulps of soda and hit the sack....

I love my tools, they're not cheap loaners and I treat then with respect, no offense taken.

Short pull of rice wine,

I have two sets of tools, those that are mine and my father only can borrow, and the rest. I sometimes wonder which I have more money in... In the long run.

Rice wine is on my short to-do list. Is there any one of the many threads I should be looking at?

Back