What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406757387.819427.jpg
Honey porter

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

it was the kit, but I entered it into BeerSmith for record keeping. you want it?

Read Ringer was one of the first AG batches I made. it came out pretty well the same on the hop aroma/bitterness/flavor, but mine was a tad drier. damn mash temps anyway.

Yes please. Thanks BK

I need another beer or three. Just not sure if my body is ready for some imperial stuff. I haven't eaten since 12:30.

A Clown Show Galactica all Galaxy IPA at 8%. Amazing the amount of hop floaties in this beer, good malt I'm guessing to balance the crazy amount of hops they use in this. Very drinkeable.

Nice glass lol. Let me know next time you go to b52. I volunteer there. Ill be there this weekend

Sure thing. I would much rather go there than to my wife's stupid cousins wedding this weekend. Y'all's saison really opened my eyes to the style I was never much of a fan of them before. I ended up brewing a blueberry saison earlier this month.
B-52 will be a great place to be during the fall once the weather cools off from surface of the sun hot to just regular hot

A lovely combination of Mountain Dew (not diet, and definitely not caffeine free) and Taco Bell. I'll be regretting this later. And it'll be worth it. But interview went very well. Very well.

Celebratory Taco Bell.

The best... Kind of... Taco... Bell?

Congrats and condolences I guess :D

Congrats man! Hope they give you a call soon.

Said they've still got some other folks to meet with, but I should hear back from them either way hopefully within a couple weeks. So I'm hoping for the best.

Celebratory Taco Bell.

The best... Kind of... Taco... Bell?

Congrats and condolences I guess :D

Taco Bell firehole is the worst firehole. And I've had ghost chile firehole.

Everything at tired hands...
View attachment 214498

Jealous...

Sure thing. I would much rather go there than to my wife's stupid cousins wedding this weekend. Y'all's saison really opened my eyes to the style I was never much of a fan of them before. I ended up brewing a blueberry saison earlier this month.
B-52 will be a great place to be during the fall once the weather cools off from surface of the sun hot to just regular hot

The saison is a awesome accident haha. Its out right now but they will brew it again one day. They plan for a dipa next. I love saisons. I brew a lot because my freezer broke and i have no temp control right now

HB pineapple hefeweizen. 4 day weekend started an hour ago, no wife and kids = stress free brew days for the next 2 days & I can take over the kitchen with brewing supplies instead of the garage
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406765689.436215.jpg

A lovely combination of Mountain Dew (not diet, and definitely not caffeine free) and Taco Bell. I'll be regretting this later. And it'll be worth it. But interview went very well. Very well.

You weren't in Newtown, Connecticut today, were you? 'Cause there was this obnoxious Brit in line when I was ordering a sandwich at the deli. :D

Water and cran-lemonade. No. Moe. Beer.

Latest posts

Back