What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B. Nektar Black Fang Mead. Damn delicious, rich honey flavor on top of sour cherries.

1405563355097.jpg

Your absolutely right,

I transferred 2 five gallons batches in the fermentors that were totally fermented over 30 miles, do you think they are shot?

Oh yeah, and it could be worse. My buddy moved into his 1st wife's dad's house after his mother in law died, shortly after they had a baby. Got divorced shortly thereafter and he only sees his kid every now and again.
If it's already fermented I'd assume they should be fine.

Ah, what the heck...one more. I need to use up some more of this Pennsylvania stuff from Lancaster Brewing. This is one of the better ones and it's kind of "Meh". I don't care. Just want a little more alkie hawl before I go to bed.

DSC05081.jpg

Thanks lads.
My poor little Yamaha 135x1r is in worse shape than me.
The only thing there is more of over here than bikes,is idiots on the road. Trying NOT to lmfao

I am honestly not certain what type of bike was involved. I know that non-motorized bikes are all over the place in Thailand as well. Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you heal quickly with minimal pain and crappy hospital coffee.

Feel better, broken ribs are rough not that I know from first hand experience.
Stay away from people that make you laugh!

That sucks. Hope it heals quickly and easily...

Drinking my Arrogant Bastard clone.

What I just said

Yup. Seekabrew has had it in MD for a while but I've never seen it.

Then yesterday I found Puncheon at Perfect Pour in Elkridge (Howard County).

There it was just quietly sitting on the shelf like no big deal. I grabbed two.

Rocking. Might have to make a trip up that way soon.

Way better than enjoy by. But awesome night! Celebrating 2 years of not smoking

Congrats! Takes a lot of willpower

From sound asleep to wide awake in .5 seconds flat. What am I drinking? Reflux acid.

Tech. Been there, done that, and it sucks. Sorry man.

Water, coffee, gym.

Work Coff.

Just found a place near work that has Gandhi 4-packs for $9.99.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20560-1405094801-4.gif

****ity **** ****…
Coffee. I cannot get over the fact how incredibly enraged I get when I tell someone I cannot attach a file because my work limits me on what I can do and they ask me if there is a file and can I attach it. Seriously. I should just reply with a ****ing emoticon from here on out. It will have the same effect.

Oh yeah, coffee. Should be a beer.

****ity **** ****…
Coffee. I cannot get over the fact how incredibly enraged I get when I tell someone I cannot attach a file because my work limits me on what I can do and they ask me if there is a file and can I attach it. Seriously. I should just reply with a ****ing emoticon from here on out. It will have the same effect.

Oh yeah, coffee. Should be a beer.

Google Drive.

What do 750ml Saison Dupont go for in you guys' neck of the woods?

Hmm, might pick some up then. $8.99 for reg and $9.99 for dry-hopped.

Finally on the water.

I got tired of taking chances on the regular, since half the bottles I've had have tasted like Heineken. I wish they would put the regular in the brown bottle like the dry hopped version.

I got tired of taking chances on the regular, since half the bottles I've had have tasted like Heineken. I wish they would put the regular in the brown bottle like the dry hopped version.

I totally remember those posts!

Pretty good beer. Wasn't expecting it to be this good.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405614751.517408.jpg

After a quick homer haul
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405614776.454986.jpg

I just got that nebraska in a trade. Does it stand up to gandhi?

Hell no. You'll see for yourself. But it's a very pleasant surprise, man. What the hell is Nebraska doing brewing hop-forward IPAs? Have you had a Gandhi?

I thought everything in Nebraska sucked. :D This is really good. #cuethewestbrookgosehype

Hell no. You'll see for yourself. But it's a very pleasant surprise, man. What the hell is Nebraska doing brewing hop-forward IPAs? Have you had a Gandhi?

I thought everything in Nebraska sucked. :D This is really good. #cuethewestbrookgosehype

Yes i have had a gandhi. It was good, I like more malt backbone in my IPAs. I'll have it tomorrow. I have so much beer in my fridge i need to drink. No drinking during the week suck especially seeing all that beer nice and cold.

Yes i have had a gandhi. It was good, I like more malt backbone in my IPAs. I'll have it tomorrow. I have so much beer in my fridge i need to drink. No drinking during the week suck especially seeing all that beer nice and cold.

Work out harder and you'll have a reason to drink. :D

I hear you. I've had Double Jack many times and I wouldn't put it on Gandhi's level just because I like very hop-forward IPAs, even though DJ is a world-class beer.

You'll enjoy the Nebraska IPA. It doesn't taste like Sea Hag, but I would drink it all the time just like I do with Sea Hag. I'll be buying more of it.

Oh, I'm having another.

Spot Rusher galaxy ipa home brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405618635.766053.jpg

Sitting here trying to relax and these floccing mosquitos keep trying to draw blood out of me. It doesn't stop. ****.

Latest posts

Back