What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399133948.835677.jpg

Having a little home fermented Murray's Super Easy Cider while doing an IPA at The Big Brew!

1399134101346.jpg

NEBCO Gold Stock

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399135276.105126.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Gandhi growler = mission complete.

Feel like I've been smacked in the face with a pine tree.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399141794.669826.jpg

This one was NOT good. Heavy smoke flavor in a pale ale means all you can taste is an ashtray flavor.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399142661.516508.jpg
I'm trying not to dump it out but not sure I can make it through 32oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water. Got to cool down. Midway through the boil.

Gotta wait till I take my son to work to get the boil going. Steep & sparge done at least. Saving the beer for when I'm done later...

Holy good God! Hope I wasn't supposed to cellar this. Couldn't fight the curiosity any longer. Hard to imagine it getting much better with time.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399144062.297975.jpg

I like State in hoops (and Michigan) but am not a huge fan of either. I am a big Michigan fan...and a WVU guy effed up that program.

I like State in hoops (and Michigan) but am not a huge fan of either. I am a big Michigan fan...and a WVU guy effed up that program.

Belein? (sp?) He's done better at UM than WVU.

By the way, I hate huggy bear. I usually go to every UConn/WVU football game (even down at Milar-Puskar) when WVU was thrashing the Big East in Football. Now, it's getting its ass reamed in the B-12. :D

Belein? (sp?) He's done better at UM than WVU.

By the way, I hate huggy bear. I usually go to every UConn/WVU football game (even down at Milar-Puskar) when WVU was thrashing the Big East in Football. Now, it's getting its ass reamed in the B-12. :D

No. Beilein is awesome. I said Michigan football. DickRod is the WVU guy I was referring to.

Pour 2.5 of the Ithaca Excelsior. On par with the Cigar City and Boulevard RIS from Fins and AllenH. And I underestimated the ABV.

This one made up for the last one (that I did end up dumping out).
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399149467.946647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back