What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Ive been doing what a lot of you all are that have been talking about today. Completley cleared out my whole downstairs for a rare professional cleaning of carpets and still working on all the reorganizing decluttering and organizing and getting rid of useless crap. Fixing crap that Ive been procrastinating and making way for our baby girl next month. Its startin to get real. All- Up in here a.

My one and only appearance here tonight...a nightcap of HB Plain Jane Blonde. Lip-smackin' good!

DSC04593.jpg

First time drinking Double-Wide IPA by Boulevard Brewing Co. Good stuff. Might end up in the rotation. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using The tears of Viking fans.

Again no rush. It got a lot better. Hope yours is carbonated lol. Saison was good. Nice color. Didn't pick up too much blueberry and not much body to it. I enjoyed it but if you are going to brew it again definitely needs a little tweak. What yeast did you use?

Yea, primary was with some harvested Hennepin yeast, which I was not impressed with. Pitched some 3711 in secondary with the fruit to try and give it some more character. I liked the tartness from the rhubarb and will brew again with that. Appreciate the feedback.

Yea, primary was with some harvested Hennepin yeast, which I was not impressed with. Pitched some 3711 in secondary with the fruit to try and give it some more character. I liked the tartness from the rhubarb and will brew again with that. Appreciate the feedback.

The tartness from the rhubarb was nice and refreshing. I'll probably suggest more blueberry. I dont like water down flavor. It's full flavor or nothing

An awful illy issimo coffee drink. It taste like a drip of coffee made it into 9 ounces of milk and sugar. Next time I have to buy something on a whim just to get change for a $20, I'll go with a pack of gum. :D

Onto the real stuff.

Hot tea. I woke up not being able to swallow...me throat hurts..... power into work reschedule appointments go home...feel like a skidmark

Another coff- lil rough monday, i gotta get up a bit earlier since i have a 35 mile drive... took about 45mins today... not bad-

Im thinking of taking the 4 wheeler to the pond tonight and doing a bit of fishing- i wanna grab a cigar, i see some of you occassionaly smoke cigars on here- any recomendations for a cigar noob? i had one last summer on vacation, a kuba acid and i enjoyed it.

Second Coff.

6 meetings today and a last-minute presentation request from high-up. Pieces of ****.

Another coff- lil rough monday, i gotta get up a bit earlier since i have a 35 mile drive... took about 45mins today... not bad-

Im thinking of taking the 4 wheeler to the pond tonight and doing a bit of fishing- i wanna grab a cigar, i see some of you occassionaly smoke cigars on here- any recomendations for a cigar noob? i had one last summer on vacation, a kuba acid and i enjoyed it.

Anything from Arturo Fuente is good for beginners(except opus X :D) get a claro or colorado wrapper (the lighter to medium coloreds)

If you enjoyed the Kuba Kuba from Acid you would probably like any Acid cigar. I can pick any of those blindly and enjoy it.

Stop in and say "Hi" in the Stogie thread!

As a noob stay away from Corojo wrappers, they pack quite a punch most of the time. the lighter colored cigars are usually more mellow, but some are not. The dark, maduro wrappers tend to have a little sweetness to them from the process of fermenting the leaves to get the dark color. If you aren't afraid of spending a little money I suggest Romeo Y Julieta and Montechristo. They are very good and they are on the mild side. And +1 to checking out the stogie thread. Lots of good info there.

A nice light wheat ale I call "Keepin It Light". Refreshing and moderately hopped with Saaz and Tettnanger. Love it! Also I second any cigar from Acid. All delicious!

image.jpg

A nice light wheat ale I call "Keepin It Light". Refreshing and moderately hopped with Saaz and Tettnanger. Love it! Also I second any cigar from Acid. All delicious!

It's beyond me how that doesn't just fall right out of the cup.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398719270.137627.jpg

I don't normally like coffee stouts. But this one is well-done.

Closing on my rental home tomorrow. Selling it to current tenants. A big weight will lift off of my shoulders. And I will drink like a fish afterward.

Was expecting a Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat...yes, it's a plastic tumbler I use when serving drinks at an off prem party.

1398719722551.jpg

Doesn't sound like moving. Sounds like downsizing aka no room for brews!

Sheeeeet I have a room just for beer if I wanted. But I'll just use the walk in closet instead! I'll still be transporting 100 bottles. Just remember I don't bottle homebrew I keg son!

Back